- Working in the studio right now Artwork Boris Brejcha on June 17, 2013 15:344994 Plays115 Comments318 Favoritings153 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.11
- In All Your Glory - Spada & Bonnie Rabson (Remix Boris Brejcha) PREVIEW Artwork Boris Brejcha on June 12, 2013 20:3711526 Plays183 Comments656 Favoritings407 Downloads
- Liveset 2006 - Boris Brejcha and friends - FREE download Artwork Boris Brejcha on March 18, 2013 18:0542633 Plays297 Comments1327 Favoritings4918 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 47.43
- Generation - Victor Ruiz & Alex Stein (Remix Boris Brejcha) 2012 - Preview Artwork Boris Brejcha on December 20, 2012 18:0656264 Plays103 Comments507 Favoritings2242 Downloads
- Boris Brejcha - DJ Set Number 1 - 2012 Artwork Boris Brejcha on December 04, 2012 05:37213010 Plays656 Comments6188 Favoritings18749 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.09.11
- Der Alchemyst - Boris Brejcha (Original Mix) Harthouse 2012 - Preview Artwork Boris Brejcha on November 15, 2012 10:2436622 Plays49 Comments252 Favoritings1683 Downloads
Boris Brejcha's Upcoming Gigs
Saturday 06 July, 2013
Codex, Achern, Germany
Thursday 11 July, 2013
Comfort 13, Tel Aviv, Israel
Saturday 13 July, 2013
Bullitt Club, Munich, Germany
Friday 19 July, 2013
Pub Music n´ Bar, Presidente Prudente, Brazil
Saturday 20 July, 2013
Clash Club, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Friday 26 July, 2013
Sky, Ourinhos, Brazil
Powered by GigaTools
Boris created his own genre "High-Tech Minimal". It is a combination of minimal and electro. Playful, with countless variations, but still has a structure. The main features are a pumping bass foundation, driving percussion elements, crazy sound effects and unexpected turns in the arrangement. Each song tells a story with an incredible amount of variety. High-Tech Minimal is the total opposite from the most other genres. It is no goal to get each listener with a loop into trance. It is music that makes you move. Intelligent music of tomorrow. Boris also created his third pseudo "MOONIAC", just to release one single called "Jelly".
After four years of traveling/playing, three albums and a lot singles, Boris became a constant favorite in today´s club scene. With his ambition and desire for new and experimental musical directions, he shows his audience again and again how exciting minimal techno can be - so much more than just simple.
After a couple releases, Boris changed from Autist Records to Harthouse. With tracks like "Die Maschinen Sind Gestrandet", "My Love" and "Lost Memory", he combined his sound with a maximum of varieties which had no peer. Each song is some kind of its own adventure. Because of the constant demand for more details, quality and originality he is always a small step ahead. Consequently, he became the "exceptional Talent 2007" in the electronic music magazine Raveline. Boris also created "ANNA" in 2007 and had some groundbreaking releases on Autist Records.
His first two releases, "Monster" and "Yellow Kitchen" had been released on the Berlin based label Autist Records. They both reached immediately the head of the download charts on many digital music platforms.
Born in 1981, Boris Brejcha started his musical education in his childhood. He was educated playing drums and keyboard which had been a perfect shooling for the following chapter . producing and performing electronic dance music. A former electronic radio show on Radio "RPR Maximal" RPR1 piques his curiosity of this new and exciting kind of music that he fell in love with. From this time he began tp express his creativity with his computer and with one of the first Cubase versions.