- Liveset 2006 - Boris Brejcha and friends - FREE download Artwork Boris Brejcha on March 18, 2013 18:0533595 Plays241 Comments1109 Favoritings3903 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 47.43
- Generation - Victor Ruiz & Alex Stein (Remix Boris Brejcha) 2012 - Preview Artwork Boris Brejcha on December 20, 2012 18:0648619 Plays96 Comments449 Favoritings1963 Downloads
- Boris Brejcha - DJ Set Number 1 - 2012 Artwork Boris Brejcha on December 04, 2012 05:37191658 Plays596 Comments5718 Favoritings16649 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.09.11
- Der Alchemyst - Boris Brejcha (Original Mix) Harthouse 2012 - Preview Artwork Boris Brejcha on November 15, 2012 10:2432244 Plays47 Comments226 Favoritings1450 Downloads
- Der Virus - Boris Brejcha (Original Mix) Harthouse 2012 - Preview Artwork Boris Brejcha on November 15, 2012 10:2127921 Plays92 Comments318 Favoritings1567 Downloads
- And I Said - Boris Brejcha (Original Mix) Harthouse 2012 - Preview Artwork Boris Brejcha on November 15, 2012 10:1820619 Plays36 Comments189 Favoritings1128 Downloads
- That´s The Funky Shit - Boris Brejcha (Original Mix) Harthouse 2012 - Preview Artwork Boris Brejcha on September 14, 2012 12:1242327 Plays115 Comments391 Favoritings2378 Downloads
- UNO - Boris Brejcha (Original Mix) Harthouse 2012 - Preview Artwork Boris Brejcha on September 14, 2012 12:0932495 Plays81 Comments325 Favoritings1876 Downloads
- Take My Space - Boris Brejcha (Original Mix) Harthouse 2012 - Preview Artwork Boris Brejcha on September 14, 2012 12:0527147 Plays65 Comments272 Favoritings1736 Downloads
Boris Brejcha's Upcoming Gigs
Friday 24 May, 2013
Rise Club, Ufa, Russia
Saturday 25 May, 2013
Mechanika Fest, Ekaterinburg, Russia
Friday 07 June, 2013
Frequenza, Ribeirão Preto, Brazil
Saturday 08 June, 2013
Tribe Club, Santa Catarina, Brazil
Sunday 09 June, 2013
White Castle, Marilandia do Sul, Brazil
Powered by GigaTools
Boris created his own genre "High-Tech Minimal". It is a combination of minimal and electro. Playful, with countless variations, but still has a structure. The main features are a pumping bass foundation, driving percussion elements, crazy sound effects and unexpected turns in the arrangement. Each song tells a story with an incredible amount of variety. High-Tech Minimal is the total opposite from the most other genres. It is no goal to get each listener with a loop into trance. It is music that makes you move. Intelligent music of tomorrow. Boris also created his third pseudo "MOONIAC", just to release one single called "Jelly".
After four years of traveling/playing, three albums and a lot singles, Boris became a constant favorite in today´s club scene. With his ambition and desire for new and experimental musical directions, he shows his audience again and again how exciting minimal techno can be - so much more than just simple.
After a couple releases, Boris changed from Autist Records to Harthouse. With tracks like "Die Maschinen Sind Gestrandet", "My Love" and "Lost Memory", he combined his sound with a maximum of varieties which had no peer. Each song is some kind of its own adventure. Because of the constant demand for more details, quality and originality he is always a small step ahead. Consequently, he became the "exceptional Talent 2007" in the electronic music magazine Raveline. Boris also created "ANNA" in 2007 and had some groundbreaking releases on Autist Records.
His first two releases, "Monster" and "Yellow Kitchen" had been released on the Berlin based label Autist Records. They both reached immediately the head of the download charts on many digital music platforms.
Born in 1981, Boris Brejcha started his musical education in his childhood. He was educated playing drums and keyboard which had been a perfect shooling for the following chapter . producing and performing electronic dance music. A former electronic radio show on Radio "RPR Maximal" RPR1 piques his curiosity of this new and exciting kind of music that he fell in love with. From this time he began tp express his creativity with his computer and with one of the first Cubase versions.