- 1. La Mer Division 5.26 286 plays
- 2. Maerd Saiphos 6.53 568 plays
- 3. ET HER 4.33 220 plays
- 4. Signs Of Fall 4.27 70 plays
- 5. Cunt Cunt Chanel - Only One Thing to Adore 4.05 104 plays
- 6. Only One Thing To Adore - live 6.30 61 plays
- 7. Cunt Cunt Chanel - BELLA DONNA 4.28 1220 plays
- 8. Robot Hard 6.24 670 plays
- 9. Darling Darling |¿ Ripped Off ≠ Reworked|¶ 9.23 118 plays
- 10. Cunt Cunt Chanel - I am falling apart by my own hands 4.03 45 plays
- 1. CUNT CUNT CHANEL _ No One Falls in Love by Choice 6.45 2589 plays
- 2. Cunt Cunt Chanel - Two Take Turns 8.00 1064 plays
- 3. fill up the Hollow with the Sorrow 3.44 708 plays
- 4. Nothing can be cured of the wounds that never heal. 5.06 492 plays 129.0 BPM
- 1. You're not dead, you are just a kid in a suit. 8.33 1068 plays
- 2. Ivory 2.42 995 plays
- 3. Arca _ Ellll - Miami vs. Manners (CVNT CVNT CHANEL RXMX) 6.34 862 plays 107.0 BPM
- 4. Practice is a sport. 6.20 436 plays 121.3 BPM
‘CUNT CUNT CHANEL‘ produced his very first Solo-LP “The Monster Inside Of Me“ (Release on the Berlin Label 'Suena Hermosa') that grabbed the attention to play various shows with artists on common ground like Balam Acab (Triangle Records), MOTORAMA (Talitres), Ballet School (Bella Union), Julien Bracht (Cocoon, playhouse) and Tevo Howard (Tevo Howards Recordings, Chicago) as support so far throughout Europe. The idea was born in Ireland and lives on in Frankfurt am Main. Influenced by the Frankfurt Techno and House scene, the solo project plays mostly full-on digital with synthesizers, drum machine sequenzer in the best sense of German design. Whatever. The Focus is still on the Voice.
The themes of the songs hover incessantly. being lost as a rediscovery of happiness hope through pleasure and pain to overcome loneliness, weariness, hollowness and absurdity. The search and discovery of the soul in the very atmosphere. Played between static contrasts, the songs are mostly played minimalistic with dreamy features, whereupon the whole song slowly collapses under factory-like beats, distorted organ, deep bass and dental drills. The music not seen as an arrangement or composition, but only for what it is, at the moment it happens.
"Only the kind of expression urges to be honest."