- 1. Bo Bo Nomad - How To Deal With A Depression 4.06 896 plays 106.6 BPM
- 2. Bo Bo Nomad - The Dark Illuminating Light at the Centre of our Souls 3.40 177 plays
- 3. Bo Bo Nomad - Confess 2.47 90 plays
- 4. Bo Bo Nomad - This Song Makes Me Think (About Cowboys) 4.53 309 plays
- 5. Bo Bo Nomad - I Love The Sound Of Uranus 4.26 159 plays
- 6. Bo Bo Nomad - Alien Disconnected 4.04 176 plays
- 7. Bo Bo Nomad - The Worlds Easiest Karaoke Song 4.11 256 plays
- 8. Bo Bo Nomad - Off My Back 3.07 215 plays
- Download track Go to track Bo Bo Nomad - Even In Eden The Children Of Apes Will Invent Reasons To Be Afraid9. Bo Bo Nomad - Even In Eden The Children Of Apes Will Invent Reasons To Be Afraid 14.57 203 plays
- 10. Bo Bo Nomad - Kama Sutra Crumpet Knickers 3.53 127 plays
- 11. Bo Bo Nomad - Hiding in a Field Watching the Clouds 3.51 91 plays
- 12. Bo Bo Nomad - Song of Praise 6.44 203 plays
Stupidity is not a behaviour; it's a religion. Just look around you. Scary isn't it?
Here's a thing... I am now on Twatter (god it's been a very boring experience so far! So many people with so little to say). Anyway, I'm told I should join in and stop being such a sceptic, and I am trying, really, so please Twat me immediately at https://twitter.com/BoBoNomad and demonstrate to me that the world of Twatters consists of more than self-obsessed salesmen shouting nothingness at other self-obsessed salesmen. If you don't, the endless tirade of personal brand marketing and sound-bite wisdom may just send me postal... and you wouldn't want that on your conscience would you?
But the adventure doesn't end there, oh no sir... "Like" my Facebook page (Practical Payola) to keep up to date with freebies and random postings of kittens and videos of people hurting themselves http://www.facebook.com/#!/harmony.howling. Now, you may be wondering why my Facebook page is in the name of "Practical Payola". Well, to be honest, so am I. For some reason Facebook won't let me use my name, "Bo Bo Nomad", but is perfectly all right with an obviously made up company name like "Practical Payola". I mean, there really are people called "Bo Bo". And "Nomad". Why do they think I'm fictional ? And also, since when was there a trend for people to be christened "Practical"? I've never once heard a mother call down the street; "Practical! Practical! Dinners ready!"
Anyway, another upshot of this is Facebook have now restricted me in sending friend requests because people haven't a fucking clue who this "Practical" geezer is, so they reported being contacted by a weirdo with evil on his mind or something. I mean, you couldn't make this stuff up.
Anyway, you've probably guessed I'm not much into this on-line self promotion stuff - its all very very repetitive and dull isn't it? Sometimes its like being forced to read a brain damaged child's diary. Still, folk have got product they need you to buy, so who can blame them? Did I mention I'd like you to Twat me? And keep checking out my Bandcamp page?
I am Bo Bo Nomad.
Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Facebook says so.