- 1. BLOT! - 9283 [Preview] 1.44 1639 plays
- 2. BLOT! - Vxv [Preview] 1.44 171 plays
- 3. BLOT! Feat. PCRC - Tatemae 3.37 2160 plays
- 4. BLOT! - Hydra [Preview] 7.22 1576 plays
- 5. BLOT - Snafu 2.26 2319 plays
- 6. BLOT! - NDX Feat Vasundara V [Preview] 1.44 2177 plays
- 7. BLOT! - Barcelona in Aminor [Preview] 1.52 103 plays
- 8. BLOT! - NDX Instrumental [Preview] 2.11 81 plays
- 9. BLOT! - Scurry [Preview] 2.16 178 plays
- 1. BLOT!Cast # 2 Feb 2013 / Gaurav Malaker - Wildcity Mix 42.56 157 plays
- 2. BLOT!Cast # 1 - Jan 2013 (Podcast/ Dj Set) 51.18 349 plays
- 3. BLOT!Cast#3 - BLOT! Guest Mix TGTR 1.01.14 166 plays
Kama Sutra Lovers - Metal Dragon EP [BLOT! Remixes] 2 tracks, 8.31 BLOT! on January 16, 2013 14:52
- 1. Kama Sutra Lovers - Metal Dragon [BLOT! Remix] 3.48 663 plays
- 2. Kama Sutra Lovers - Opium Dreams Of Nikola Tesla [BLOT! Remix] 4.43 448 plays
BLOT!'s Upcoming Gigs
Monday 31 December, 2012
NYE Beach Party, Lalit Hotel,Goa, Goa, India
Powered by GigaTools
BLOT is a live performance audio video ensemble at its core, and everything else beyond :)
BLOT is an acronym for the Basic Love of Things,
A multidisciplinary project helmed by Gaurav Malaker and
Avinash Kumar and supported by a network of artists, BLOT focus on creating atypical clubland experiences.
Avinash Kumar is a designer, visual artist and VJ, and a founding member of Quicksand Studio. Gaurav Malaker is a DJ, producer and a founding member of Qilla Records.
They blend sound and music, while manipulating their performance spaces to expand the frontiers of electronica performances. Visually BLOT employ traditional filmmaking techniques as well as stop-motion animation and motion graphics, and the duo’ s diversity is as apparent in their music as it is in their visuals.
As India’ s original and leading audiovisual collective, BLOT curated the experimental stage at Sunburn Festival in Goa (2010 & 2011) and further afield, have performed at legendary venues like Tresor and Bar25 (Berlin) several times, as well as at Geneva’ s Electron Festival (2011), Berlin Music Week (2010), Champagnerama in Berlin (2010), London’s South Bank Centre (2010) and at Nuits Sonores in Lyon (2009).
Check the BLOT blog on www.blottin.blogspot,com