- 1. Classic As Fuck - Podcast # 4 1.24.18 139 plays
- 2. Disobey - Minimix for "Asociaal" Amsterdam - June 2011 36.10 320 plays
- 3. Bloody Disco - April 2010 MiniMix 37.01 1503 plays 128.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Boney M - Daddy Cool (Fake Moustache remix)1. Boney M - Daddy Cool (Fake Moustache remix) 3.32 12016 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. P.Brown - Dance with me (Fake moustache remix) 3.26 1847 plays 125.0 BPM
Sebastien Jean aka Bloody Disco // Disobey // Electric Dreams // Fake Moustache
Born of Beauvais in Picardie, a region of France more famous for his low cost airport than its banging beats,
Sebastien Jean was the archetypal cool kid. Guitarist in hardcore metal band ‘Ground Zero’, he worked in a skate shop and music store, before moving to London in 2006.
After scoring residency at Divan du monde in Paris, and other gigs around Europe, including the infamous Bangkok party in Amsterdam , Bloody Disco moved to Australia in mid 2008 and has been killing dancefloors at Sydney’s leading clubs, including Candys Apartment , HOME nightclub , Oxford Arts Factory , Chinese Laundry, Metro Theatre and many more.
Seen playing alongside heavyweights such as
BOYS NOIZE, D.I.M, SHADOW DANCER, DANGER, BREAKBOT, HOUSEMEISTER, STRIP STEVE, DJEDJOTRONIC, STEVE AOKI, LE CASTLE VANIA, SKRILLEX, DESIGNER DRUGS, KILL THE NOISE
And the list goes on ...
He pllayed across the world's best Clubs including
Social Club (Paris), Villa (Berlin), Dogzstar (Istanbul), Club 8 (Amsterdam), Ink and coherent (New Zealand), Ruby Tramp (Australia,Gold Coast), Band the list goes on and on...
September 2010, Sebastien is moving to Berlin and launch his own streetwear brand "Disobey" with his best friend.
The two friends also launch their party project in Paris and Bordeaux called "Classic as Fuck" to share their love with Electronic music.
www.disobey.fr // www.classicasfuck.Fr