- 1. Blendrix - Rolling Jubilee (Original Mix) 5.03 361 plays
- 2. Diplomatic Immunity (Original Mix) **Forthcoming on Infectious Records** 4.37 521 plays 128.0 BPM
- 3. Blendrix - Cloak 'n' Swagger (Original Mix) **FREE DOWNLOAD** 7.28 801 plays 88.0 BPM
- 4. Blendrix - The Inside Job (Instrumental) **FREE DOWNLOAD** 6.25 655 plays 180.0 BPM
- 5. Blendrix - Narrow Escape (Original Mix) ** FREE DOWNLOAD! ** 7.31 839 plays 128.0 BPM
- 6. Blendrix - Smirk (Original Mix) ** FREE DOWNLOAD! ** 4.09 1459 plays 140.0 BPM
- 7. Blendrix - You Monster (Original Mix) ** FREE DOWNLOAD! ** 5.41 1066 plays 111.0 BPM
- 1. Pearl Jam - Alive (Blendrix Remix) **FREE DOWNLOAD** 5.27 459 plays 88.0 BPM
- 2. Alex Clare - Too Close (Blendrix Remix) **FREE DOWNLOAD** 5.57 371 plays 105.0 BPM
- 3. Collective Soul - Shine (Blendrix Drumstep Remix) **FREE DOWNLOAD** 5.56 804 plays 170.0 BPM
- 4. Joman - Patterns of Infinity (Blendrix Drumstep Remix) 8.08 926 plays 175.0 BPM
- 5. Plasmacrash - Ich Heisse Die Scheisse (Blendrix Dubstep Remix) 5.56 825 plays 140.0 BPM
- 6. Joman - Epidemic (Blendrix Breaks Remix) FREE DOWNLOAD 5.46 723 plays 133.0 BPM
- Go to track Krewella & Kairo Kingdom vs. Knife Party - Come & Bonfire (Blendrix Bootleg Mashup) FREE DL!1. Krewella & Kairo Kingdom vs. Knife Party - Come & Bonfire (Blendrix Bootleg Mashup) FREE DL! 4.10 1006 plays 174.0 BPM
- Go to track Hardwell, Lo IQ, Carnage Festival, Dada Life - Feed The Spaceman (Blendrix Bootleg Mashup)2. Hardwell, Lo IQ, Carnage Festival, Dada Life - Feed The Spaceman (Blendrix Bootleg Mashup) 5.32 257 plays 130.0 BPM
- Go to track Stereoglyph vs Dire Straits - Catwalk for Nothing (Blendrix Bootleg Mash) ** FREE DOWNLOAD **3. Stereoglyph vs Dire Straits - Catwalk for Nothing (Blendrix Bootleg Mash) ** FREE DOWNLOAD ** 5.13 277 plays
- 4. Blackmill vs. Katy Perry - Spirit of Firework (Jason Syn & Blendrix Mashup) 5.03 236 plays
- 5. James Egbert vs Zedd - Spectrum of Capri (Blendrix Bootleg Mashup) **FREE DOWNLOAD** 6.47 624 plays 130.0 BPM
- 6. Wolfgang Gartner vs Nirvana - Smells Like Montezuma (Blendrix Bootleg) 6.45 2742 plays 128.0 BPM
- 7. Reptile Rollin' (Skrillex vs. Limp Bizkit Bootleg) 3.52 3183 plays 110.0 BPM
- 8. Deadmau5 vs Ace of Base - Ghosts 'N' Cruel Summers (Blendrix Mashup) 6.14 1194 plays 128.0 BPM
- 9. Eurythmics vs Britney Spears - Sweet Dreams Against Me (Blendrix Bootleg) 4.05 3931 plays
- 10. Blendrix - Unleash The F**king Pyromania (feat. Dada Life & Cascada) 5.25 1064 plays 130.0 BPM
- 11. AWOLNATION vs. Infected Mushroom - U R Sail F***ed (Blendrix Bootleg) **FREE DOWNLOAD** 4.41 3000 plays 140.0 BPM
- 12. IIo vs Dennis de Laat vs Dirty Vegas - Sounds of Rapture Go By (Blendrix Bootleg) 7.40 533 plays
- Download track Go to track Pendulum vs The Prodigy vs Freestylers - Voodoo Killer (Blendrix Bootleg Mashup) **FREE DOWNLOAD**13. Pendulum vs The Prodigy vs Freestylers - Voodoo Killer (Blendrix Bootleg Mashup) **FREE DOWNLOAD** 5.03 126 plays
- 1. Blendrix - TheDankles.com Contest Mini-Mix ** FREE DOWNLOAD ** 30.32 302 plays
- 2. Blendrix - Tae Kwon Do Mix 33.14 162 plays 128.0 BPM
- 3. Ulti-Multi-Genre-Mix (FREE DOWNLOAD) 1.03.34 627 plays 131.0 BPM
- 4. Ghoulsalem Party Mix (FREE DOWNLOAD) 1.03.33 478 plays
- 1. Blendrix Live @ Beta Nightclub Denver 03.23.13 36.48 180 plays
- 2. Blendrix - Live on Pirate 93.5 Radio **FREE DOWNLOAD** 31.44 141 plays
- 3. It's Just Monday @ Belles Lounge in Colorado Springs 1.08.45 301 plays 135.0 BPM
- 4. Blendrix - House Of DuB - BonkerZ 53.17 635 plays
- 5. House of Dub II 44.35 419 plays
- 6. Live Set @ The Big Bang (Denver Coliseum) 47.03 460 plays 135.0 BPM
- 7. Blendrix with House of DuB @ The Atlas Theatre 42.05 267 plays 135.0 BPM
Blendrix is a DJ/Producer based in Fort Collins, CO, USA. He holds one of the founding residency positions in Northern Colorado’s “House of DuB” DJ collective, and the founder’s chair with Denver’s “The Manic Profession.” Since his first DJ gig at a martini bar in Fort Collins in 2009, Blendrix has gone on to share the stage with some of the hottest names in the EDM scene, including Darth & Vader, Butch Clancy, Boys Noize, Lazerdisk Party Sex, Drivepilot, Bad Boy Bill, Coyote Kisses, Alex Mind, Total Recall, and others. He has had the pleasure of performing at many venues throughout Colorado, including Denver’s world renowned Beta Nightclub, the Denver Coliseum, Cervantes Masterpiece Ballroom, Subterranean Nightclub in Colorado Springs, and The Aggie Theatre in his hometown of Fort Collins. He aspires to begin playing shows at venues in other states in the U.S. very soon, and then in Europe shortly thereafter.
Unique, memorable experiences are Blendrix’s specialty, primarily because he refuses to follow the “stationary DJ, stuck behind the decks” formula. Instead, he prefers to get highly animated, dance around on stage, and sometimes even get down onto the dance floor to bust a few moves with the fans during his sets. Yet, his hands never leave his mixer, and he always continues mixing and applying effects, even while he bounces around on stage and in the crowd. His secret weapon: cutting-edge, handheld, wireless set control equipment. He uses an iPad and a few other handheld wireless devices running specialized software to control the sound coming out of the DJ booth from anywhere in the venue. This freedom of mobility opens up the opportunity for him to interact with the crowd in a much more meaningful way, even while he’s concentrating hard on a difficult transition, because he can do it while standing right next to the edge of the stage, hyping the crowd, and connecting personally with individual fans in the front rows.
Never content to simply continue doing things the comfortable way, Blendrix is currently reinventing the DJ’s performance paradigm yet again, preparing to debut a “Live PA” style performance sometime later this year. His new performances will incorporate live guitar riffs and solos, live vocals, melodic and rhythmic improvisation, looping, and sampling. Through this natural progression and evolution of the DJ performance paradigm, he hopes to raise the bar of dynamism and stage presence in his performances, thereby fostering a deeper, more personal connection with the audience, and setting the stage for a series of moments that will remain crystal clear in their memories for years to come.
As a producer, Blendrix has released dozens of tracks on SoundCloud, including an EP containing three all-original tracks, titled “Narrow Escape,” in March of 2012. He tends to lean toward the darker end of the EDM spectrum in his original productions, favoring genres like dubstep, glitch hop, drumstep, nu breaks, and dnb, but when it comes to his bootleg mashups and remixes, they range widely from the somewhat obscure and pensive to mainstream and high-energy. Please, take a moment to download some free tunes from this page, share them with your friends, and leave some feedback!
"Damn it sounds good."
-- Nick Gutierrez, Earmilk.com
"...a fusion of the sounds that defined the psychedelic rock era and the sounds of today."
-- Craig Edelstein, StarStuffScallywags.com
*** Free Blendrix Mobile App now available for Android! Click here: http://goo.gl/UR8FW ***