50 Days for Ta-ku : 50 Days for Dilla Tribute (Mailer Daemon Remixes) 7 tracks, 15.30 -=/Mailer Daemon\=- on December 03, 2013 12:46
- 1. 50 Days for Ta-ku: Day 1 (Mailer Daemon Remix) 2.01 186 plays 95.0 BPM
- 2. 50 Days for Ta-ku: Day 2 (Mailer Daemon Remix) 2.16 96 plays
- 3. 50 Days for Ta-ku: Day 3 (Mailer Daemon Remix) 2.10 56 plays 92.0 BPM
- 4. 50 Days for Ta-ku: Day 4 (Mailer Daemon Remix) 2.14 51 plays
- 5. 50 Days for Ta-ku: Day 5 (Mailer Daemon Remix) 1.57 40 plays
- 6. 50 Days for Ta-ku: Day 6 (Mailer Daemon Remix) 2.16 48 plays 78.0 BPM
- 7. 50 Days for Ta-ku: Day 7 (Mailer Daemon Remix) 2.34 24 plays
- 1. Mailer Daemon - Back to the Future (Feat. Peach) 3.03 431 plays
- 2. Mailer Daemon - Always on the Grind (Feat. Jeswon, The Tongue, & P Smurf) 3.41 2552 plays 98.0 BPM
- 3. Mailer Daemon - Spread My Wings (Feat. Crochet Crooks, Native Wit, & Verbaleyes) 3.47 226 plays
- 4. Mailer Daemon - Up In The Clouds (Ft. Jackie Onassis) 3.19 368 plays
- 5. Mailer Daemon - Dreamers (Ft. Dutch) 4.27 160 plays
- 6. Mailer Daemon - Always On The Grind (Dizz1 Remix) 4.10 147 plays
- 1. Careless Whisper (Mailer Daemon Valentines Day Remix) 2.35 702 plays 151.81 BPM
- 2. Bag Raiders - Turbolove (Mailer Daemon Turbodub) 4.06 2674 plays 140.0 BPM
- 3. They Will Kill Us All - Curtains (Mailer Daemon Remix) 3.50 1157 plays
- 4. Lincoln Davis & Mailer Daemon - Eli 3.42 691 plays
- 5. Ghosts Of Television - Furthest Village From The Sun (Mailer Daemon Mix) 4.52 88 plays
- 6. Red Riders - Slide (In Next To Me) (Mailer Daemon Mix) 4.10 283 plays
- 7. WOW - No Aspirations - (Mailer Daemon Mix) 3.24 155 plays
- 8. The Panics - Don't Fight It (Mailer Daemon Mix) 4.04 506 plays
- 9. The Wahas - Sunny Drive (Mailer Daemon Mix) 4.01 71 plays 130.0 BPM
- 10. The Herd - 2020 (Mailer Daemon Instrumental Mix) 2.56 747 plays
- 11. Richard In Your Mind - 13 Stingrays (Mailer Daemon Remix) 2.51 147 plays
- 12. Spod - Cats! (Mailer Daemon Remix) 2.19 81 plays
- 13. Karuna - Like A Machine (Mailer Daemon Remix) 3.40 839 plays
- 14. Lions At Your Door - L.A.Y.D (Mailer Daemon Mix) 4.01 174 plays
- 15. Flatwound - Android Funk 6 (Mailer Daemon Mix) 3.31 645 plays 130.0 BPM
- 16. Euphonic - Numb (Mailer Daemon Mix) 3.50 118 plays 130.0 BPM
Alternative Hip Hop, EDM, IDM, Dreamy Rap, Shoegaze Beats, Bass Punk, Trap Soul, Dream Step. Mailer Daemon is the Persian blooded, American born, Malaysian Bred Super Producer / DJ / MC based in Sydney Australia. Buy Gravitas EP: https://t.co/1GrYPadDI9. Mailer D has established himself as an exciting and innovative producer. Having emerged from a deep long secluded winter in the studio with talk of an amazing debut record, the entree lead single for which does not disappoint. With a Depeche Mode meets Kanye musical palette, Mailer crafts a 'dance-hop' anthem with "Always on the Grind.". The record stars three top Sydney MC's: Jeswon (Thundamentals), The Tongue (Elefant Traks), & P Smuf (Daily Meds); our protagonists paint a narrative journey into the world of job-juggling Sydney musicians. Sharing the story of untold bedroom artists, expressing the idealism of oppurtunistic dreamers, and voicing the relentless passion required in the path for success; "Always on the Grind" packs the punch of a familiar anthem.
Innovation and diversity have been Mailer Daemon's ethos through his musical journey from Indie-Electro (Just Where You Want Me ft. Nik Valentino), Indie-Hop (keep On Moovin ft. Peach), and Electro-Pop (Bad Move Baby Ft. Catcall). Not to mention a solid slew of remixes for artists such as Bag Raiders, The Panics, Killa Queens, & The Herd.
The lyrical vision, theme, and format of this latest offering have been craft-fully aligned and refined to resonate with the Australian audience at large; the beat is supported by a sonic-scape that characterises the trending fusion-centric Sydney club sound. The hook cuts through infectiously and immediately, hosting a design that is strong for the radio format as well as a solid club-banger. 'Always on the Grind' demonstrates Mailer's ability to craft modern pop music with street aesthetics; further solidifying his sound as accurately representing fresh Australian hip hop, holding relevance in the ever-evolving club climate, and keeping ahead of the times through trend-setting musical innovation.
Stay tuned for the release dates of Mailer's Debut EP and accompanying live headline national tour.
Written & Produced by Mailer Daemon,
Mixed & Co-Produced by Jean-Paul Fung.