The Acceptable Face of Rioting (2008 / Debut album - CD & Digital Download) 5 tracks, 28.39 billygonebad on March 04, 2013 09:46
- 1. Dead Swan Song (2008) 5.53 19 plays
- 2. Sorry, We Are Open (2008) 5.39 19 plays
- 3. Independenthardworkingteamplayingcommittedbullshitter (2008) 5.34 7 plays
- 4. WE [all] RECYCLE (2008) 5.27 6 plays
- 5. Contains Mild Peril (2008) 6.04 13 plays
- 1. Sicknote - Ring Ya Dad (Billy Gone Bad Remix) 4.42 58 plays
- 2. Blu Mar Ten - All Or Nothing (Billy Gone Bad Remix) (Free 320 download) 5.30 224 plays
- 3. DBR UK - Bushy (Billy Gone Bad Remix) (Unmastered) 5.46 159 plays
Synchronization / Relegation (Single / 2011 / Free 320 download) 2 tracks, 12.08 billygonebad on August 24, 2011 13:52
- 1. Billy Gone Bad - Hiccup (Free 320 download - Drum & Bass) 6.02 323 plays
- 2. Billy Gone Bad - Ensnared (Free 320 download - Drum & Bass) 6.06 153 plays
Billy Gone Bad Tunes (free 320s / clips of releases) 6 tracks, 26.39 billygonebad on March 02, 2011 12:16
- 1. Billy Gone Bad - After Dark Dub (Free 320 download - Dub) 3.33 168 plays
- 2. Billy Gone Bad - Lost Touch (Free 320 download - Drum & Bass) 6.29 151 plays
- 3. Billy Gone Bad - Call Me Rotten (Free 320 download - Electro Breaks) 5.11 142 plays
- 4. Billy Gone Bad - Save it for the Judge (Free 320 Download - Dubstep) 6.13 104 plays
- 5. Billy Gone Bad - Dent (Clip) - Heads of the Valley Recordings (Headsrecs 06) 2.37 46 plays
- 6. Billy Gone Bad - Innie Outie (Clip) - Control Breaks (COBRR019) 2.33 64 plays
- Download track Go to track Billy Gone Bad - Experimental / atmospheric / deep D&B mix (digital / live), Feb 20121. Billy Gone Bad - Experimental / atmospheric / deep D&B mix (digital / live), Feb 2012 55.03 206 plays
- Download track Go to track Billy Gone Bad - Dark / experimental drum & bass mix (digital / live), Sept 20112. Billy Gone Bad - Dark / experimental drum & bass mix (digital / live), Sept 2011 33.19 159 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Billy Gone Bad is Cardiff (Wales, UK) based dance producer / DJ Matt Strangis. He self-released his debut album “The Acceptable Face of Rioting” on CD / download in 2008 (Cen:sore Records), and has since had two singles digitally released - “Innie Outie” on Control Breaks (2010) and “Dent” on Heads of the Valley Recordings (2011). His brand of drum and bass / breakbeat / experimental / dubstep has been played by DJs including Huw Stephens (BBC Introducing England), Bethan Elfyn (BBC Introducing Wales), Annie Nightingale (BBC Radio 1), Tom Robinson (BBC Radio 6) and Adam Walton (BBC Radio Wales), and he has been featured in Knowledge and ATM magazine. As a DJ, Billy Gone Bad has supported artists including Dillinja, Congo Natty, Dub Phizix, DC Breaks, Jakwob, Black Sun Empire, Utah Jazz, Biome and S.P.Y.