- 1. Welcome To Dreamshire Trk02 Disc 1 1.08
- 2. Evening Trk09 Disc 1 2.08
- 3. Milky Way Trk11 Disc 1 1.10
- 4. Spinning Trk16 Disc 1 1.50
- 5. My Little Book Trk04 Disc 2 1.14
- 6. Blue Beams Trk07 Disc 2 1.17
- 7. More Than Glory Trk08 Disc 2 1.28
- 8. Windsong Trk12 Disc 2 1.14
- 9. Luna On The Beach Trk14 Disc 2 1.17
Founder of Be-Bop Deluxe in 1973, guitarist Bill Nelson wrote all of the bands material. Signed to EMI, the band released five studio albums and scored a top ten UK hit with the single "Ship In The Night." In 1979 Bill disbanded Be-Bop Deluxe and launched his next band Red Noise whose 'Sound-On-Sound' album is often cited as an inspiration by many younger bands. Bill then formed his own independent record label, Cocteau Records, and throughout the 80's and 90's he released many solo albums as well as collaborating with other musicians such as Yellow Magic Orchestra, David Sylvian, Harold Budd, The Associates, Cabaret Voltaire, Sandy And The Sunsets and Channel Light Vessel. As a producer he has worked on albums for Roger Eno, The Skids, Gary Numan, The Units, Channel Light Vessel, The Rhythm Sisters, Nash The Slash and many others.
Bill has also composed and recorded music for film, television and theatrical productions.
Over the past five years he has released many albums under his current label Sonoluxe Records.
Bill Nelson can be contacted via the Forum on his web site. http://www.billnelson.com/html/park/inn.php