- 1. Acou6tics - Demo Tour 3.20 2346 plays
- 2. Acou6tics - Solitude On Guitar (Finger Picked Cover): by Przemyslaw Kopczyk 3.34 1321 plays
- 3. Acou6tics - Acoustic Rock 1.09 1071 plays
- 4. Acou6tics - Agua Marina - Rumba Flamenco Guitar 1.02 583 plays
- 5. Acou6tics - Slow & Sad (Finger Picked Cover) 3.27 101 plays
- 6. Acou6tics - El Toro: by Javi Perera 1.15 890 plays
- 7. Acou6tics - Island Breeze 1.00 898 plays
- 8. Acou6tics - Nylon Bossa Nova: by Przemyslaw Kopczyk 1.03 787 plays
- 9. Acou6tics - Country Rock 0.54 769 plays
- 10. Acou6tics - Finger Picked Ballad: by Przemyslaw Kopczyk 1.52 650 plays
- 11. Acou6tics - Alt/Pop 1.52 846 plays
- 12. Acou6tics - Carnival: by Javi Perera 0.34 659 plays
- 13. Acou6tics - Acoustic Classic: By Przemyslaw Kopczyk 0.58 704 plays
- 14. Acou6tics - Steel String Riff 0.33 781 plays
- 15. Acou6tics - Solitude On Guitar (Nail Picked Cover): by Przemyslaw Kopczyk 3.34 918 plays
- 16. Acou6tics - Slow & Sad (Nail Picked Cover) 3.26 149 plays
28 years ago, we recorded and created the first commercially available virtual instrument, the Prosonus brand of orchestral libraries. Since 1986, Big Fish Audio has consistently produced the highest quality sample libraries available. Over the years, our sounds have been featured in hundreds of charting songs and top film and television soundtracks. We are the largest distributor of sample libraries in the world, and we create the most up-to-date loop and virtual instruments libraries using our extensive recording facilities and team of producers. As when you hire a musician or engineer in the studio, experience is vital.
And from the very beginning, Big Fish Audio has sold license-free sounds. Your purchase of our product IS the license: if you've bought our product through a legitimate source, you have the unlimited right to use it in your musical compositions. Unlike some companies, Big Fish Audio does not require you to fill out clearance forms or pay additional license fees, even if your song goes straight to number one on the charts! Please see our license agreement for full details.
Got questions about our libraries, or about sampling in general? Contact us and one of our knowledgeable staff will be happy to help.