- 1. Biffoz, ICS 032011, Descendant 1.59 332 plays
- 2. Biffoz, Mind Swap 3.28 442 plays
- 3. Lunar Asylum, Moon Phases 1 6.37 379 plays
- 4. Biffoz, The Piper 2.22 571 plays
- 5. Lunar Asylum, Endless Gliss 7.31 403 plays
- 6. Biffoz, Softly Shining 5.19 259 plays
- 7. Lunar Asylum, LOL CoX ILL 5.39 209 plays
- 8. Biffoz, Threshold 2.14 380 plays
- 9. Biffoz, The Way That It Goes 3.06 539 plays
- 10. The Lunar Asylum, DO2KO 26.24 661 plays
- 11. Biffoz, Odaba 6.16 112 plays
- 12. Lunar Asylum, 274BT 26.20 401 plays
- 13. Biffoz, Droogle 2.11 276 plays
- 14. Biffoz, Overflow 1.57 227 plays
- 15. Lunar Asylum, Swaha 8.06 651 plays
- 1. Lunar Asylum, Humanoid Suite I: Prologue / II: E.N.T. Return 23.30 435 plays
- 2. Lunar Asylum, Humanoid Suite IV: The Plot 6.28 405 plays
- 3. Lunar Asylum, Humanoid Suite V: Cryptonia 3.27 459 plays
- 4. Lunar Asylum, Swaha 8.06 651 plays
- Biffoz : BandCamp
- Featured Artist: C.T.U. and Bill Austin
- Lunar Archive : The Insect Tapes
- Loopers Delight on SoundCloud
- The OFFICIAL Lunar Asylum Group
- Pixel Satan!
I won't let it go without saying how much it means to have you stop by. Thank you all so much for your plays, comments and faves—nothing makes me happier than knowing you've stopped by for a visit.
There's not much here for the short attention crowd, but if you can kick back and relax a bit to check out the big picture, you might find something of interest.
Launched into an elliptical orbit after a collision with Soft Machine, Albert Ayler, Miles Davis, Henry Cowell, Charles Bukowski, Phillip K. Dick, Jim Thompson and The Butthole Surfers, Biffoz quietly readies himself for the tribal skirmishes of the faux-apocalypse.
A longtime Lunar Asylum contributor and conspirator, Biffoz trusts that the collective will return to squall another day. Two recent recording sessions have refueled the mothership and we have now entered the third gestation of the 21st Lunar century.
Biffoz patiently waits for the tolling of those endless silver bells. While the sights and sounds of the daily world continue to confound and confuse—the radar of devotion rings true and it is only a matter of time . . .