- 1. The Pretender - Excerpt from Bestiary for Business 1.11 22 plays
- 2. The Merits Of Financing - Excerpt from Bestiary For Business 0.58 6 plays
- 3. Consultants Out - Excerpt from Bestiary For Business 0.54 2 plays
- 4. Resume Expansion - Excerpt from Bestiary For Business 1.14 11 plays
- 5. Excerpt from Bestiary For Business -- "I am okay, you are not so okay" 1.14 17 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Erika Schelby is an award-winning writer and researcher with much experience in business. She has held management positions in Europe and the US, and has traveled widely.
Ms. Schelby graduated magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, and Phi Kappa Phi from Kansas State University and holds a Master of Science Degree from the University of Illinois.
Writing has been a delicious indulgence, but a lot of living, working, and caring came first. Only now is there more time and opportunity for doing it.
Ms. Schelby is currenty editing a long essay (see coming soon) to get it ready for publication. In addition, work on a non-fiction book will continue.
Some years ago, the book American Southwest was published by Macmillan General Reference and in 1993, the essay Safaris through Sun and Space: A Blueprint for Soft Adventure Travel in America was one of eight prize winners in the 1993 American Express Annual Review of Travel International Essay Competition. It was published in a high quality special edition anthology.
Ms. Schelby has also worked as a freelancer. Her pieces appeared in a number of American and Canadian newspapers and magazines - among them The Los Angeles Times, Rocky Mountain News, Toronto Star, and Sunset Magazine.