Cooley - Pseudocode EP [Six Recordings] [Previews] 4 tracks, 10.49 Cooley - Le Sprock on November 20, 2012 18:00
- 1. Cooley - Pseudocode [Pseudocode EP] [Six Recordings] 2.46 39 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. Cooley - Algo Rhythm [Pseudocode EP] [Six Recordings] 2.57 20 plays 125.0 BPM
- 3. Cooley - Good Honest Criminal [Pseudocode EP] [Six Recordings] 2.35 21 plays 125.0 BPM
- 4. Cooley - Cold Fusion [Pseudocode EP] [Six Recordings] 2.30 19 plays 128.0 BPM
Cooley - Overdub EP [OUT 12th NOV - LA TECH-MAISON RECORDS] 1 track, 4.51 Cooley - Le Sprock on November 12, 2012 17:54
- 1. Cooley - Overdub EP [OUT 12th NOV - LA TECH-MAISON RECORDS] 4.51 37 plays 125.0 BPM
Cooley - Time Shift EP [Out now on Beatport] 2 tracks, 6.57 Cooley - Le Sprock on May 01, 2012 00:55
- 1. Cooley - Flashover feat. Daniel Kaluuya [FREE DOWNLOAD] 7.52 72 plays
- 2. Cooley - Journey to Hell [FREE DOWNLOAD] 5.23 37 plays
- 3. Cooley - Volatile [FREE DOWNLOAD] 6.42 63 plays
- 4. Radiohead - High And Dry (Cooley Remix) 7.12 378 plays
- 5. Notorius BIG - Party & Bullshit (Cooley Remix) 3.25 4072 plays
- 6. Sunhouse - Hard Sun (Cooley's Acoustic Remix) 5.42 40 plays
Cooley is a House, Tech-house, and Progressive-house music artist, producer, and performer from Donegal, Ireland. His love for electronic dance music materialised at the age of 14 when he heard the likes of Tiesto and Van Buuren, etc for the first time.
Cooley started to dj when he was 20 and has played for clubnights such as Celtronic, Jika Jika, Deep Fried Funk, Red Rooms, etc... supporting acts like Hot Chip, Josh Gabriel, Phil Kieran, and Japanese Popstars, etc...
Cooley started teaching himself the art of production with Ableton Live, and after a few years, began to produce music of an extremely high quality, after which, he began to send his music to record labels for release.
Cooley's music is a beautiful blend of kick drums, percussions, bases, and melodic synths which falls under the rare category of music that you can dance to in a club, and also relax and enjoy in a comfortable chair, as we all like to do.
Cooley released his debut EP in April 2012 on Sonnet Speciale Records, and his second in Nov 2012 on La Tech-Maison Record, with another 4 track EP coming out in december on Six Recordings, plus an appearance on a VA album by La Tech Maison Records bernards music is rapidly becoming more sought after by labels having had his music played on BBC Radio 1, Radio Ulster, and Radio Foyle.
Cooley's live performances consist of the live reproduction of his tracks using Ableton Live, Akai APC40, and Native Instruments Maschine. All tracks are seamlessly blended together to create a continuous mix of live music beeing constructed before the audience's eyes and ears.
Cooley is currently working closely with another very talented musician to make his live performances even more live, exciting, and versatile by adding a keyboard player by the name if Mark Doherty.