- Download track Go to track Mind Flowers1. Mind Flowers by freakvibe 9.37 11681 plays
- 2. Dan Croll - From Nowhere (Baardsen Remix) by dancrollmusic 4.27 473217 plays
- 3. Dan Croll - From Nowhere by dancrollmusic 3.17 648855 plays
- 4. B. James - Come Closer (Laid Back) by B. James 6.11 90 plays
- 5. Archipel Variance #2. Alex Meshkov by Archipel 1.05.55 1402 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
booking and contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Music always was an issue in Ben’s family. It where the mid 90s when Ben’s youth was crucially hit by electronic instruments. Discovering the circumstance that pressing the ‘wrong' button on an aged Yamaha Synth would result in uncommon waveforms has been too fascinating.
Chance intervened when he discovered an old 80s Synthesizer Greatest Hits compact disc in the basement. Passionate trying to cover that music over and over again not only was attended by trial and error, but with a lot lessons to learn. It only was a matter of time until Ben fell in love with electronic music. Since then, role models like Giorgio Moroder and Jan Hammer kept Ben on the go.
Today, Ben is well-regarded as a quality selector when working as a disc jockey, always focused to play the most driving, most sophisticated music available. This sense for quality music is also felt in his own musical creations, including the far spectrum the world of electronic music has to offer (and beyond).