- 1. Perversion For Profit 3.52 195 plays
- 2. Corporate Dub 4.06 661 plays
- 3. Swordstick dub 5.15 369 plays
- 4. Free (feat Ghost dust) 4.00 653 plays
- 5. Subjective 3.22 187 plays
- 6. The somnambulist pugilist vocal edit (feat Bekah B) 4.11 168 plays
- 7. Dimples 3.43 141 plays
- 8. Happy menace 4.33 151 plays
- 9. Vainglory 4.48 195 plays
- 10. Unbelievable beautiful (feat Lady Lupa) 3.20 338 plays
- 11. Fairy muff 3.32 164 plays
- 12. Wrong dub 3.22 132 plays
- 13. The silence that is me 3.39 366 plays
- 14. Sky fairy 3.29 177 plays
- 15. Pixel perfect - feat Asher Dust 3.48 268 plays
- 16. Folderroll (Bellicose/S2a) 3.29 288 plays
- 17. Tarqins trustafarian cred dread shuffle (just another uniform mix) 4.49 211 plays
- 18. Bong to rights 4.31 152 plays
- 19. Vlad the Impala 3.46 221 plays
- 20. Stroll thief 4.17 222 plays
- 21. Humperbink Finklestien (Unwipped) 3.54 181 plays
- 22. Boomstick (the second) 3.50 152 plays
- 23. Three minutes 3.01 113 plays
- 24. Bean bandit 3.01 69 plays
- 25. Improve myself 3.39 103 plays
- 26. A pot of tea....bitch! 4.45 161 plays
- 27. Original din 2.50 131 plays
- 28. The cry of the thwarted bigot 4.35 84 plays
- freebie ep -The Pugnacious ep here -clicky click
- Carlos Whispa
- Freebie EP - General Consenus 'Happy menace ep' (Old tunes from a now dead alter ego)
- Freebie EP - Bellicose 'Bad mans folly' clickety click
Friendly as a handgrenade, subtle as brick, aging ex rudeboy/ Junglist, love all kinds of music. Terminal bass junkie.
I am not a badger, I invented hats, I refuse to believe in Wednesdays and the number 5, I used to steal books about kleptomania,I am king of the fridge.
I am prone to making spurious claims about being the king of stuff.
I am the king of stuff (and tings)
I am very keen on interesting things, fascinating stuff and boobies
On a lifelong learning curve, loving every minute of it.
Just enjoying making tunes, not trying to be anything or prove anything, purely for the love of a dirty beat and a nasty bassline, any advice/comments more than welcome, my production skills are weak, working on it.
Not overly fussed about fitting into any particular genre, most stuff I make at present could loosely be described as dubstep but you may disagree, tis all subjective.
sin and grin :)
If you download maybe leaving a comment would be nice ;)
On a serious note, there is such an array of diverse talent here on soundcloud it's stunning, in my opinion music is the universal language and with it we are building a new tower of Babel, big ups to you all say I.
Things people have said about Bellicose ----
"guilty" - Anon magistrate
"stop trying to eat my shoe you freak" - Dave from down the pub
"that weirdo owes me a tenner" - My mum
"Why does that kid keep coming round here?" - My dad when I was a wean