- 1. Sam Heywood - Dionysus (reuploaded) 1.02.06 40 plays
- 2. Sam Heywood - The Monomyth Of trance Vol.2 (Trancesonic.fm)170313. mp3 1.01.55 35 plays
- 3. Sam Heywood - Vol 3 Monomyth Of Trance 210413 1.01.33 38 plays
- 4. Sam Heywood - Vol4 Monomyth Of Trance May2013 59.56 56 plays
- Download track Go to track Sam Heywood - Monomyth Of Trance Vol. 10 Feat. Alderz And Ant Ingham Guest Mixes5. Sam Heywood - Monomyth Of Trance Vol. 10 Feat. Alderz And Ant Ingham Guest Mixes 1.59.55 36 plays
- 6. Sam Heywood - Monomyth of Trance Vol 5 (09/06/13) 1.02.13 22 plays
- 1. BEEZEE - VEXXXED by BEEZEE 5.19 191 plays 184.0 BPM
- 2. Beezee - Boogeyman (free dl) by BEEZEE 7.22 173 plays 172.0 BPM
- 3. BEEZEE - AMYCUS (FREE D/L) by BEEZEE 8.42 178 plays 183.0 BPM
- 4. Sam Heywood - Beatific - Myth001 (FREE D/L) by Mythical Digital 6.00 253 plays 143.0 BPM
- 5. Cosmic Gate - fire wire (BEEZEE Remix) d/l by BEEZEE 6.56 331 plays 175.0 BPM
- 6. Beezee - Catoblebas (free dl) by BEEZEE 7.14 146 plays 180.0 BPM
- 1. BEEZEE - CERBERUS 1.03.12 523 plays 172.0 BPM
- 2. BEEZEE - MANTICORE 1.02.02 408 plays 170.0 BPM
- 3. BEEZEE - THE KRAKEN (FREEFORMANIACS RADIO) 29/09/2011 59.21 247 plays 175.0 BPM
- 4. BEEZEE - Canticle Of The Monomyth (guest mix for sonicrampage.org) 1.39.44 235 plays 173.0 BPM
- 5. BEEZEE - TENGU (FREEFORMANIACS RADIO 12/07/2012) 57.55 221 plays 177.0 BPM
- 6. BEEZEE - TARAXIPPI (FREEFORMANIACS 080813) 59.30 237 plays 177.0 BPM
proud member of the Freeformaniacs crew ( www.facebook.com/freeformaniacs )
I have been DJing on and off for about 10 years now, at first it was purely for fun, experimenting with various different sounds and styles, even spinning full on underground hip hop at one point. I have always had a love for trance and this was the sound i really got hooked on after the hip hop days and i started to build up my vinyl collection with just trance music, i got more and more into the trance scene going to various events, mainly local manchester night Tangled but after i went to Gatecrasher Vs Tidy in 2002 i got my 1st real experience with hard house, and none other than Lab 4 were playing and i have to say i was hooked from there on in. Following this i put the DJing on the back burner to persue a career as a full time raver, and i mean full time, literally 2 events every weekend in all corners of the UK for about 5 years. That soon took its toll i can tell you but i then started to focus on the DJing more and managed to get back in the swing of things playing hard trance at nights like Tuition manchester, KUBIK hard liverpool, Stomp Liverpool, Latitude London and Wobble Manchester.
Since then i have moved on towards freeform and i tend to stick with it as i just cant get enough of it, the buzz i get from playing it is second to none, the energy is amazing. I will still be throwing up the odd hard trance and occasional trance mix but freeform is where it is at full time from now on.
I have so many different influences, from Lab 4 to Proteus, Above and beyond to Matt Hardwick, and Ephexis to Substanced to name just a few.
My main aim is to bring a smile to peoples faces through mu mixes and when i manage to generate enough funds, to make people smile through my own productions too, so watch this space.
Peace and love and hugs.
BEEZEE :) xx