- September - Earth, Wind & Fire (beeFOWL Remix) Artwork beeFOWL on October 12, 2010 05:29
- 1. Express Yourself (Gent & Jaws Remix) vs. Drop That $hit 2.27 1405 plays 80.0 BPM
- 2. No Beef (NO BEEFowl Trap Edit) 5.24 2841 plays 70.0 BPM
- 3. September - Earth, Wind & Fire (beeFOWL Remix) 4.00 5730 plays 130.0 BPM
- 4. KC & The Sunshine Band - That's The Way (I Like It) (beeFOWL Remix) 3.37 2024 plays 124.0 BPM
- 5. I Can Shutter You Back (Jackson 5 vs. Big Boi vs. Nas) 3.44 1792 plays 100.0 BPM
- 1. NickMon 3.2 1.02.45 1252 plays
- 2. Yogurt Smokes 26.18 4470 plays 441.2 BPM
- 3. Summer In The City 1.11.25 1617 plays
- 4. Jolly Ol' St. NickMon (Mixed by Bobby French & beeFOWL) 1.00.08 1258 plays
- 5. NickMon3.1 (Mixed by DJ Bobby French and beeFOWL) 1.01.28 1020 plays
- 6. Indie Anna Bones Part I 1.03.27 910 plays
- 7. Indie Anna Bones Part II 1.00.52 479 plays
- 8. Indie Anna Bones Part III 1.06.29 517 plays
- 9. Indie Anna Bones IV 1.02.12 738 plays
- 10. Indie Anna Bones V 56.16 933 plays
- 11. Indie Anna Bones VI 1.07.21 921 plays
- 12. PONY RIDE$ 28.32 2272 plays
Born in NY, raised in California and musically bred in the South, Brian “beeFOWL” Fowler got started with music playing drums for rock and roll bands throughout his teens and into his 20’s. Music ended up taking him all over the USA playing shows and after receiving degrees in the recording arts and music business he began DJ’ing bars and clubs before settling back in the state of California.
BeeFOWL quickly made an impression on people in Los Angeles after opening for DJ’s like Martin Solveig, Nervo, Max Vangeli and many of LA’s biggest names at the cities most prominent clubs like Greystone Manor and Bootsy Bellows. His love for rock & roll, 80s, 90’s and hip hop allows him to easily play for any type of crowd because of the way he can transition genres at ease.
BeeFOWL has released numerous remixes, edits and mixtapes that have garnered a lot of attention and notoriety throughout the online blogger community. Because he is trusted to read the crowd in any room, he now holds residencies at some of the most exclusive venues in Los Angeles. His personality behind the turntables is infectious and the crowd feeds off his energy in a way that makes him unique. When you see him spin you know he is having fun and you can’t help but have a great time as well.