CMJ 2013 Showcase | 10/15 | The Knitting Factory | Brooklyn, NY 15 tracks, 58.50 beautifulbuzzz on September 24, 2013 05:34
- 1. Cast Away by Strange Talk 4.31 114789 plays
- 2. Little Daylight - Restart by littledaylight 3.42 108108 plays
- Download track Go to track Tongues (feat. KOPPS)3. Tongues (feat. KOPPS) by JOYWAVE 3.50 414610 plays
- 4. ASTR - R U With Me by ASTR 4.21 152129 plays
- 5. Stratospheric by Story of the Running Wolf 4.41 13125 plays
- 6. Night Drive - Drones by nightdrivemusic 3.47 36661 plays
- 7. JSMN by badboxes 2.31 5329 plays
- 8. Falling In Love by Strange Talk 4.15 92224 plays
- 9. Little Daylight - Overdose by littledaylight 3.57 294565 plays
- 10. True Grit by JOYWAVE 4.06 9780 plays
- 11. ASTR - Operate by ASTR 3.37 320391 plays
- 12. Robert DeLong - Global Concepts (Story of the Running Wolf Remix) by Story of the Running Wolf 3.43 4330 plays
- 13. Night Drive - Sea of Light by nightdrivemusic 3.43 13324 plays
- 14. North Hills by badboxes 4.01 1296 plays
- 15. Little Daylight - Name In Lights by littledaylight 3.58 167196 plays
Beautiful Buzzz is a new music blog based out of San Francisco / Los Angeles, CA. Our goal is to expose up-and-coming artists who we believe are on the cutting edge of indie rock, electronic and dance music. We believe the world needs to know about the little guys – and we love to support independent musicians from around the globe!
The name comes from a Rolling Stones song called “Loving Cup” which happens to be Editor/Founder Erin Maher’s favorite song from the British rockers. It’s not a reference to anything else but that – but we like to think we have our finger on the pulse of what is buzzing within the indie music scene. The site caters to those interested in music news and goings on within the Los Angeles, San Francisco, United Kingdom, and Australian music scene, although does not exclude any other regions.
The site includes: a new music section, gig guide, record and show reviews, links to videos and other interesting music related items around the web, and a mix tape section complied monthly and showcasing some of the best music available at the time of its creation.