- 1. Be-1ne - Disrepresentation clip (ARE008 - out now 12" vinyl & digital) 0.54 667 plays 140.0 BPM
- 2. Be-1ne - Cane cutter (ARE004) - Ltd Vinyl Released 04.04.11 1.22 2138 plays 140.0 BPM
- 3. Be-1ne - Soar (ARE004b) promo edit 1.22 551 plays 140.0 BPM
- 4. Be-1ne - Tubesound (ARE003 Promo Edit) 1.49 1097 plays 140.0 BPM
- 5. Be-1ne - illusion (ARE003 Promo Edit) Instores - 22nd November 1.36 669 plays 140.0 BPM
- 6. Be-1ne - Double Meaning (ARE002a Promo Edit) 2.17 655 plays 140.0 BPM
- 7. Be-1ne - Revelation (ARE001b Promo Edit) 2.03 696 plays 140.0 BPM
Benjamin Ewins aka Be-1ne is a Birmingham born music snob. Having spent much of his life working with, in and around music his taste is eclectic and the under current theme behind Area Recordings.
Starting the label back in the spring of 2010 while surrounded by an ever increasing noise fueled aggressive popularisation of the dubstep sound. The aim of Area Recordings was to bring some bass, space and soul back into the scene, and showcasing a variety of unique styles that this could be done in.