- 1. Keyzee - Violas at Night [baye Remix] - Klangpunkt Records 014 5.32 324 plays 126.0 BPM
- 2. Dax J - Poppy Fields [baye Remix] - Klangpunkt Records 009 5.58 375 plays 124.0 BPM
- 1. Love Devotion Subwoofer [DJ Set] 25.01 104 plays
- 2. Reiki Mix 1 43.00 1407 plays
- 3. House, Techno & Acid Vinyl Mix [circa 1995] 1.28.46 152 plays
- 4. Glowing, It Surged Around Us [DJ Set] - Cooper Square Sessions 2 47.37 249 plays
- 5. Call and Response [DJ Set] - Cooper Square Sessions 3 43.09 211 plays
- 6. The Light of Clear Void [DJ Set] 1.13.38 734 plays
- 7. Techno and Acid Vinyl Mix [circa 1997] 42.08 231 plays
- 8. DJ set @ Spike Hill 1-9-10 58.08 251 plays
My musical career began as a teenager with programming, sampling and synthesis work in cult NYC machine rock band The Aggression. I then started a project called 4th Level, and with partner Justin Dagostino released a series of 12"’s on U.K. label Auk Recordings. With rjvaleo I then launched a side project called Carbon Framework and released one 12" on Auk also.
After Auk’s demise I again worked with The Aggression, doing production and remix work and gigging internationally. It was then that I developed my guitar style, and a few years later, as The Aggression morphed into hypefactor_band, I started In Loving Memory (http://www.myspace.com/inloving) as an outlet for my guitar-focused music.
With all of the experience amassed from these other projects, I started baye to further develop ideas for compositions that required my full control over production. Over the past few years I have become heavily interested in shamanism, Tibetan Buddhism, lucid dreaming and kundalini yoga, and these influences are starting to seep into my compositions and DJ sets.