- 1. Reiki Mix 1 43.00 1204 plays
- 2. House, Techno & Acid Vinyl Mix [circa 1995] 1.28.46 72 plays
- 3. Glowing, It Surged Around Us [DJ Set] - Cooper Square Sessions 2 47.37 229 plays
- 4. Call and Response [DJ Set] - Cooper Square Sessions 3 43.09 203 plays
- 5. The Light of Clear Void [DJ Set] 1.13.38 711 plays
- 6. Techno and Acid Vinyl Mix [circa 1997] 42.08 221 plays
- 7. DJ Set @ Satellite Lounge 2-19-10 1.03.22 747 plays
- 8. DJ set @ Spike Hill 1-9-10 58.08 235 plays
My musical career began as a teenager with programming, sampling and synthesis work in cult NYC machine rock band The Aggression. I then started a project called 4th Level, and with partner Justin Dagostino released a series of 12"’s on U.K. label Auk Recordings. With rjvaleo I then launched a side project called Carbon Framework and released one 12" on Auk also.
After Auk’s demise I again worked with The Aggression, doing production and remix work and gigging internationally. It was then that I developed my guitar style, and a few years later, as The Aggression morphed into hypefactor_band, I started In Loving Memory (http://www.myspace.com/inloving) as an outlet for my guitar-focused music.
With all of the experience amassed from these other projects, I started baye to further develop ideas for compositions that required my full control over production. Over the past few years I have become heavily interested in shamanism, Tibetan Buddhism, lucid dreaming and kundalini yoga, and these influences are starting to seep into my compositions and DJ sets.