- 1. No Harm - The Remixes (Bundle Preview) [BL019] 5.05 589 plays
- 2. Brian Brainstorm - Ruthless Geezer (Basstiraden Remix - Preview) 1.32 641 plays
- 3. Basstiraden - So Much More 4.12 622 plays
- 4. Basstiraden - Full Capacity (EP Preview) 7.15 835 plays 140.0 BPM
- 5. Basstiraden - One Bullet (Preview) 1.49 1361 plays 140.0 BPM
- 6. Basstiraden - Sidechain Sanatorium (Bundle Preview) 5.29 2528 plays 140.0 BPM
- 7. Basstiraden - Don't Try This At Home (Bundle Preview) 2.15 1310 plays
- 8. Basstiraden - No Harm (Bundle Preview) 2.00 1289 plays
- 9. The Edge Of Cheezyness (Bundle Preview) 2.18 194 plays
PsylocybeR's music is a melting pot of the deepest and the highest frequencies, of meditation and agression, of peace, love and violence.
PsylocybeR's music is BASS MUSIC.
This guy has moved thru different musical landscapes under several a/k/as since 1998. He was mainly involved in Hip Hop productions and had a phase of experimenting with IDM and D'n'B. Psylo made beats for local rap crews, and shared his musical and private interests with Brian Brainstorm, a Cologne D'n'B producer and Fr33m4n, bass music producer, DJ and CEO of Cologne based "BASSLIEBE". A few days after new years eve of 2010, Psylo formed the Dubstep-crew "Basstiraden" with that mysterious dude Kenso, who came up with the group's name. In March 2010, Basstiraden joined "BASSLIEBE" and dropped their first official releases.
After Kenso moved to Japan, Psylo went on solo under his former name.
BT-releases are available at: