- Bassjackers - Live At Roseland Ballroom New York 19-10-2013 Artwork bassjackers on October 21, 2013 23:0136429 Plays165 Comments1562 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.07.03
- Bassjackers & GRX - Gamer (original mix) Artwork bassjackers on October 17, 2013 22:0067661 Plays198 Comments2848 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.26
- Gregori Klosman & Bassjackers - Flag Artwork bassjackers on July 28, 2013 21:5164584 Plays187 Comments2749 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.27
- R3hab & Bassjackers - Raise Those Hands (original mix) Artwork bassjackers on June 29, 2013 21:21113977 Plays357 Comments4137 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 5.02
- Bassjackers - Crackin (Original Mix) Artwork bassjackers on June 17, 2013 16:17156739 Plays381 Comments5407 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.33
- bassjackers on May 21, 2013 17:1172429 Plays154 Comments2597 Favoritings1 DownloadPlay0.00 / 5.00
“On a afternoon somewhere in the beginning of 2007 two friends decided to join forces, one Dj and one producer, both sharing great passion for house music.. Bassjackers was born..!”
Bassjackers aka Marlon Flohr and Ralph van Hilst had not foreseen what was coming when they started out with their collaboration. Marlon was already Dj-ing for a while and Ralph experimented a lot with making different kinds of dance music. Marlon was mainly playing house music at the time and then the idea came to push Ralphs productions in that direction so that Marlon could play the tracks in his sets. The first track they were both satisfied with was “Beat Cut”.
“Beat Cut” got picked up by Fedde le Grand and kickstarted their career. What followed was a solid stream of tracks and remixes which were supported by all the top jocks and scored big on the international dance charts, like for example their remix for Dada Life which scored #1 on hypem.com (the international hype machine). The success in the studio was also taken to the clubs and with a packed schedule of 250 gigs a year Bassjackers were definitely established in the dance scene.
Their BIG break came in 2011, their dancefloor bomb “Mush Mush” got picked up by Tiesto and got released on Tiesto’s imprint “Musical Freedom”. It dominated the Beatport top 10 for over 2 months and grew to be one of the biggest club/festival tracks of 2011. It’s that track that every DJ can play to destroy the dance floor, and so they did. Just to namedrop; Tiesto, Swedish House Mafia, David Guetta, Afrojack, Sander van Doorn, Martin Solveig, Calvin Harris, Benny Benassi, Judge Jules, the list of support is endless..!!
This resulted in a massive career boost! Remixing for A-list artists like Rihanna and Moby, playing in Privilege Ibiza alongside Tiesto and touring around the globe to demolish dance floors is just the beginning… Bassjackers are taking over!