- 1. Bart Claessen - Chimaera (out now!) 1.29 5224 plays
- 2. Bart Claessen - Sellout (out now!) 1.18 4979 plays
- 3. Bart Claessen & Raz Nitzan - Rubicon (out now!) 1.37 3353 plays
- 4. Bart Claessen - Showtime (out now!) 1.41 4128 plays 128.0 BPM
- 5. Bart Claessen - King Of Kongs (out now!) 1.42 2845 plays
Supplier of a diverse scope of EDM styles and master of them all, Bart Claessen has established himself as one of The Netherlands’ most intuitive and musically versatile producers. With his very first track (2001’s ‘On The Move’) he scored national top 10 hits in over 10 countries. Most recently releases like ‘Fantomah’ on Sander van Doorn’s DOORN Recordings and ‘King Of Kongs’ on the Big & Dirty imprint have seen his music pop on the playlists of more house-orientated DJs.
Through a litany of club hits (‘Playmo’, ‘Elf’, ‘Hartseer’, ‘First Light’ and numerous others) his music has fed floors with one seismic moment after another.
As a DJ of dexterous skill (not to mention repute), over the last decade he has spun in the proverbial A to Z of club capitals. Ranked among them have been Creamfields, ASOT, Full on Ferry, Ministry of Sound, GodsKitchen, Amsterdam Dance Event and dozens of others.
His list of remix credits spans multiple electronic music genres. It has included reworks of music by Above & Beyond, Funk D’Void, Ferry Corsten & Guru, Chocolate Puma, Tiësto & BT, Meck and many more. With the advent of 2013 Bart is readying his artist album. The second coming of Claessen is imminent.