- 1. Bart B More - Bounce 5.54 10076 plays
- 2. Bart B More - Napoleon 5.06 13020 plays
- 3. Bart B More - Saga 5.32 10538 plays
- 4. Bart B More - Jack 5.03 58907 plays
- 5. Bart B More - The Box 6.45 20478 plays
- 6. Bart B More & Harvard Bass - Pari 4.54 35656 plays
- 7. Bart B More & Felix Cartal - Cascade 5.25 20243 plays
- 8. Bart B More & TAI - Nobody Canna Cross It (Di Bus Can Swim) 6.10 17313 plays
- 9. Bart B More & Harvard Bass - The Dark One 5.21 19594 plays
- 10. Bart B More & Harvard Bass - The Funky One 6.18 23991 plays
- 11. Drop The Lime & Bart B More - The Bass 4.56 38699 plays
- 12. AC Slater & Bart B More - Cry Baby 4.15 22214 plays
- 13. Bart B More & Tommie Sunshine - Bodywork 5.36 25659 plays
- 14. Bart B More - Traction 3.33 45454 plays
- 15. Bart B More & Harvard Bass - Listen To This 5.49 17413 plays
- 16. Bart B More - Brap! 2.19 47722 plays
- 17. Bart B More & Tommie Sunshine - Drop Acid 4.02 17625 plays
- 1. Skip & Die - Senorita (Bart B More Remix) 6.27 13357 plays
- 2. Peaches - Burst! (Bart B More Remix) 6.15 53922 plays
- 3. Miike Snow - Paddling Out (Bart B More Remix) 5.30 63359 plays
- 4. Cubic Zirconia - Take Me High (Bart B More Remix) 7.00 16513 plays
- 5. Dem Slackers - Let's Go (Bart B More Lesssgo Remix) 3.12 29079 plays
- 6. Starski - Sunstruck (Bart B More remix) 5.35 14720 plays
- 7. Cee Lo Green - Fuck You (Bart B More Remix) 4.01 52088 plays
- 8. Zombie Nation - Squeek (Bart B More Remix) 5.57 19850 plays
- 9. Fierce Ruling Diva - Rubb It In (Bart B More Remix) 4.45 13936 plays
- 10. Chris Brown Ft. Swizz Beatz & Lil Wayne - Transform Ya (Bart B More Remix) 3.34 59349 plays
Hailing from the Netherlands, Bart van der Meer - known as Bart B More - has been a constant factor in the international electronic dance music scene for many years. His love for DJing and producing has taken him to every continent on the planet, leaving his audience with something to remember - or not to remember.
Bart B More's genre-bending style has helped him to become one of the most renown and respected electronic music producers today. He steers away from a traditional production formula to help create his own signature sound: A fusion of deep techno and heart-pumping electro, with an unusual swing in the drum patterns. His eclectic mix of synths, unparalleled sonic range, hard-hitting drops, and heavy bass lines have helped him to create a distinct and original style. The ability to make each beat, synth, and drop flow seamlessly together in his sets, has made Bart a well seen guest at events all over the globe.
Bart does not discriminate against mainstream and underground music, and prefers to draw inspiration from anywhere and everywhere; "The limitations and borders a genre can imply sometimes kills creativity in the producing process, and that's something artists deal with. I try to stay away from that mind frame, and just create how I feel." His non-commitment to any specific genre and ever-changing tastes make each one of his shows a whole new, fresh experience: "Every set to me is a challenge to entertain a crowd, to bring forward my musical taste but also read the crowds mood. And if that's the same thing, that's when I love what I do the most."
In 2008, Bart found a new challenge and created his own label, Secure Recordings. Since then, the label has been an outlet for Bart to release his own music as well as share his various tastes and musical range. By starting his own label, he's able to showcase not only his own style, but also give new artists a platform to release their music. Bart is a firm believer in supporting new and up and coming artists, and by establishing Secure Recordings he's able to give them a chance to make their mark in the industry.
In addition to his own label, Bart has had the opportunity to release many of his tracks with some of the industry's top labels including: Boys Noize, OWSLA, Relief Records, Sound Pellegrino, Fool's Gold, Trouble & Bass etc. By releasing with different labels he has been able to reach an even larger and more diverse demographic, putting him into the spotlight of many devout electronic dance music fans.
In the future, Bart B More hopes to continue to have a role in the responsibility to keep dance music forward thinking, innovative, and open minded.