Hakan Ludvigson & Oovation - Lose Control EP 3 tracks, 11.21 Baptism Records on December 22, 2012 14:34
- 1. Hakan Ludvigson & Oovation - Lose Control (Tesla Electronic remix) 4.17 665 plays
- 2. Hakan Ludvigson & Oovation - Lose Control (Original Mix) 3.23 472 plays
- 3. Oovation & Hakan Ludvigson - We Don't Give A Fuck (Original Mix) 3.39 555 plays
- 1. Balthazar & JackRock - Blade Dancer (Alex Di Stefano remix) 3.36 336 plays
- 2. Balthazar & JackRock - Blade Dancer (Original mix) 3.42 255 plays
- 3. Balthazar & JackRock vs. Vladin & BD - Aquaries (Original Mix) 3.29 272 plays
- 1. Johan Dresser, Juan Ddd - Colombia (Original Mix) 4.10 1583 plays
- 2. Johan Dresser and Juan Ddd - Colombia (Snello remix) 4.23 721 plays
- 3. Johan Dresser, Juan Ddd - Medellin (Original Mix) 3.56 680 plays
Gabriel D'Or & Bordoy - Genetic Equilibrium EP 3 tracks, 12.22 Baptism Records on July 26, 2012 21:47
- 1. Gabriel D'Or & Bordoy - Genetic Equilibrium (Dualitik remix) 4.16 498 plays
- 2. Gabriel D'Or & Bordoy - El Clavel (Original Mix) 4.26 999 plays
- 3. Gabriel D'Or & Bordoy - Genetic Equilibrium (Original Mix) 3.39 314 plays
Baptism is a new imprint born from a love of electronic music, pure and simple. As the name suggests, this is the first foray into label management for the three inseparable friends behind it, but that’s not to say it won’t kick it with the big dogs given the experiences and talents of those involved…
The plan for the digital outlet is a complete one, with focus on branding, relationships and quality as much as the music itself and the quantity of releases. Mixing up productions from established names and newbies alike, tracks and remixes from Phunk Investigation, Stefano Noferini, Spektre, Alex D’Elia & Nihil Young and Kernel Key can all be expected in the first few months following the initial Baptism from Alex Di Stefano, namely ‘Phase One’ featuring a remix from Dutch specialist Koen Groeneveld.
“We are focusing on most aspects of techno but have a penchant for the dark driving kind” say the triumvirate of music lovers behind this new project.
“Sooo many start-up labels go into it without investing in branding, decent A&R and so on that they’re quickly lost in the mire. We’ve invested and signed some brilliant tracks and have remixes from some of the current names we’re feeling, so we hope we can stand ourselves apart in time.”
Baptism is a rite of admission into a certain religion, but Baptism is an entry point into a world of tastemaker techno… welcome on board.
We baptise you in the name of good music, and of good vibes, and of TECHNO….AMEN!