- 1. BAMM Insights - Episode 1 3.17
- 2. BAMM Insights - Episode 2 6.40
- 3. BAMM Insights - Episode 3 5.02
- 4. BAMM Insights - Episode 4 4.47
- 5. BAMM Insights - Episode 5 6.43
- 6. BAMM Insights - Episode 6 4.06
- 7. BAMM Insights - Episode 7 6.31
- 8. BAMM Insights - Episode 8 2.54
- 9. BAMM Insights - Episode 9 5.04
- 10. BAMM Insights - Episode 10 - Complete V2 5.50
- 11. BAMM Insights - Episode 12 7.26
- 12. BAMM Insights - Episode 11 5.37
- 13. BAMM Insights - Episode 14 12.42
- 14. BAMM Insights - Episode 13 5.08
- 15. BAMM Insights - Episode 15 11.59
BAMM Insights is a fun, fresh and future-looking series of bite-size episodes, all of which analyse certain elements of the digital revolution. Join hosts Christopher Davies and Aidan Sansom as they introduce a wide variety of opinions and insights, featuring interviews with some of the most influential voices in the field today. Give us a few minutes and we'll give you some podcast-shaped food for thought - guaranteed!
About BAMM.tv (Bricks and Mortar Media):
BAMM.tv (http://bamm.tv) represents a new business model for the music industry. We are a content creation factory based in San Francisco, and we are investing heavily in the next generation of musicians. Here's how we're different:
* We record HD videos of the best emerging bands for free.
* We share all profits 50/50 with the artists.
* Our content is instantly available to a global audience, on any device.
There are thousands of talented bands out there, and many millions of music enthusiasts who are eager to discover the next big thing. BAMM.tv exists to connect the best bands with the most fans-and we don't get paid until they do.
So enjoy the podcasts, follow us on Facebook for daily posts, and head over to our YouTube page (http://youtube.com/bammtv) to see the videos of many of the performances you hear. Be on the lookout for the official launch of the BAMM.tv app this summer! We will be offering you full access to all the bands you love, as well as an easy and painless way to support independent music.
In the meantime, feel free to share your ideas, questions, and comments with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.