- 1. Bad King - Libido 3.20 498 plays
- 2. Bad King - Revelation 4.08 407 plays
- 3. Bad King - I Am 2.40 319 plays
- 4. Bad King - Eye to Eye 3.46 319 plays
- 5. Bad King - Spirits Defender 4.05 282 plays
- 6. Bad King - Drops of Rain 4.19 251 plays
- 7. Bad King - Gambler 3.07 236 plays
- 8. Bad King - Set Me Loose 3.52 218 plays
- 9. Bad King - Bitch Fever 3.01 221 plays
- 10. Bad King - Cannibal 3.45 263 plays
- 11. Bad King - Dancing Naked 4.19 258 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Bad King, a rock-monarch from Turku, Finland, was founded in late 2008 after the musical ambitions of three men came together. The main idea was to set up a band that would become known for its hot gigs that makes the pheromones of young women rush. The first months of the bands existence were filled with songwriting and jamming. After the band aqcuired a lead-guitarrist, the group of travelling troubadours was ready to step onto the stage.
The band consists of four experienced young musicians; Juuso August gives the band his distinguished voice and plays guitar. Vesku Paasivaara sweetens it up with his lead guitar and his brother, Jukkis Paasivaara, provides the rumble from down under. All this is bound together by drummer Patrik Kivekäs.
So far the band has self-released "Roll Me Over", a single that has been warmly welcomed and gotten a fair amount of airplay. A review of "Roll Me Over" stated Bad King to be a technically talented, hit-seeking modern rockband. The band been an active live-act since 2009 and has proved itself to be one of the most convincing new acts in Finland.
Bad King was signed by V.R. Label Finland in early 2013, and the debut album "Jesterday" will be released on October 18th, 2013.