- Back to Mars at Namaste & Equinox Vrijfeest 8 June 2014 featuring drums by Tomas BeatuniQue Artwork Astara - Back To Mars on June 24, 2014 18:59
VA Radical Stimulus compiled by Back to Mars - out on Electric Power Pole Records 7 tracks, 7.10 Astara - Back To Mars on February 09, 2014 11:55
- 1. Flooting Grooves - Final Call - 134 BPM (Sample) 0.45 870 plays 134.0 BPM
- 2. Dogarian - Opus in Funk - 143 BPM (Sample) 1.09 864 plays 143.0 BPM
- 3. Back to Mars - Star Gaze - 143 BPM (Sample) 0.53 544 plays 143.0 BPM
- 4. Reboot - Jalala - 145 BPM (Sample) 1.11 497 plays 145.0 BPM
- 5. Gaiana - Dharmakaya - 146 BPM (Sample) 1.00 384 plays 146.0 BPM
- 6. Reboot - 2013 - 145 BPM (Sample) 1.07 388 plays 145.0 BPM
- 7. Skyhighatrist & Caveman - Push and Pull - 155 BPM (Sample) 1.02 2091 plays 155.0 BPM
- SONICA FESTIVAL 2013 - Back to Mars uplifting set Prog Dark Psy 136-140 BPM Artwork Astara - Back To Mars on August 09, 2013 13:15
- Back to Mars . net
- Electric Power Pole Records
- Sangoma Records
- Back to Mars page on Facebook
Back to Mars is a Brazilian settled in The Netherlands. Her first Psytrance DJ sets were played at the legendary underground 9Lives of Hofmann parties in Amsterdam back in 2001, which evolved into festivals like Boom Festival, Antaris Project, Universo Paralello, Sonica Festival, Indian Rhythm, Funny Moon Festival, Utopia Festival, Blackmoon Festival, Sostice Festival and more.
A diverse DJ, she can play day time to power night music. Some of her favorite styles are Dark Prog and Dark Forest Psy. As well as playing specific one-style sets, she can also combine them to create transitions on the dance floor. Currently representing three labels: Electric Power Pole from Australia, Sangoma from Germany and Indali from India, she is also part of two female collectives: Magnetika and Psysisters.
Back to Mars has released her first experimental track recently on her new compilation Radical Stimulus and her first night track under her new project Astara will be coming out soon on Electric Power Pole Records.