- Moonbase Commander - Ekisaitobaiku (B.O.O.M.A RMX) Artwork B•O•O•M•A on February 12, 2013 23:25
- Gucci Mane - My Chain (B.O.O.M.A Still D.R.E. Bootleg) Artwork B•O•O•M•A on September 20, 2012 10:33
- 1. Out In The Streets (B.O.O.M.A bootleg rmx) 3.42 1470 plays 160.0 BPM
- 2. Laker Paper (B.O.O.M.A bootleg rmx) 3.39 915 plays 160.0 BPM
- 3. Coming Home 2.54 811 plays 160.0 BPM
- 4. Rick Ross - Hustlin' (B.O.O.M.A Bootleg) 3.56 1187 plays 68.0 BPM
- 5. Vowels = Space and Time (B.O.O.M.A Scuff Up) 5.15 816 plays 96.0 BPM
- 6. Body Movin' (B.O.O.M.A JUKE bootleg) 3.13 725 plays 160.0 BPM
- 7. FootWork (B.O.O.M.A JUKE bootleg) 2.52 1169 plays 161.0 BPM
- 8. Move (If You Wanna) (B.O.O.M.A JUKE bootleg) 2.47 1087 plays 161.0 BPM
- 9. Oh Nooo 2.48 371 plays
B.O.O.M.A started as a solution to a problem. It was a way for two friends from separate states in Australia, Lex and Patches, to collaborate. Both are active members of the chipmusic community, but wanted to try something different that interested them: Juke music.
The two eagerly experimented with the various stylistic qualities of the genre (and its sister, Footwork), producing a number of bootleg remixes that gained the attention of a small audience online. Later, the pair explored the idea of slowing down Footwork, creating what they call Scuff. At present, the duo continue to explore juke and footwork, with the increased pallet of broader bass music styles in their arsenal.
Since their inception, the pair have released a barrage of free remixes and bootlegs on Soundcloud, been blogged about on Generation Bass, Electrorash and The Dankles (among others), spun on Triple J's Soundlab, had featured sets on Sydney's FBi Radio and Datafruits.fm, and were included on a World Wide Juke Compilation. Having rocked a number of DJ sets in Melbourne and Sydney, most recently supporting Dirty South Joe, they bring a mix of influences in their sets from all facets of fringe bass music to create a frenetic megaparty!
For bookings, remixes, etc please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message here on SoundCloud.