- Moonbase Commander - Ekisaitobaiku (B.O.O.M.A RMX) Artwork B•O•O•M•A on February 12, 2013 23:25
- 1. Out In The Streets (B.O.O.M.A bootleg rmx) 3.42 1781 plays 160.0 BPM
- 2. Laker Paper (B.O.O.M.A bootleg rmx) 3.39 1431 plays 160.0 BPM
- 3. Gucci Mane - My Chain (B.O.O.M.A Still D.R.E. Bootleg) 4.20 1565 plays 75.0 BPM
- 4. Coming Home 2.54 912 plays 160.0 BPM
- 5. Rick Ross - Hustlin' (B.O.O.M.A Bootleg) 3.56 1894 plays 68.0 BPM
- 6. Vowels = Space and Time (B.O.O.M.A Scuff Up) 5.15 957 plays 96.0 BPM
- 7. Body Movin' (B.O.O.M.A JUKE bootleg) 3.13 796 plays 160.0 BPM
- 8. FootWork (B.O.O.M.A JUKE bootleg) 2.52 1264 plays 161.0 BPM
- 9. Move (If You Wanna) (B.O.O.M.A JUKE bootleg) 2.47 1281 plays 161.0 BPM
- 10. Oh Nooo 2.48 569 plays
- 11. Rollin In Tha Gold (B.O.O.M.A RMX) 2.40 918 plays
B.O.O.M.A started as a solution to a problem. It was a way for two friends from separate states in Australia, Lex and Patches, to collaborate. Both are active members of the chipmusic community, but wanted to try something different that interested them: Juke music.
The two eagerly experimented with the various stylistic qualities of the genre (and its sister, Footwork), producing a number of bootleg remixes that gained the attention of a small audience online. Later, the pair explored the idea of slowing down Footwork, creating what they call Scuff. At present, the duo continue to explore juke and footwork, with the increased pallet of broader bass music styles in their arsenal.
Since their inception, the pair have released a barrage of free remixes and bootlegs on Soundcloud, been blogged about on Generation Bass, Electrorash and The Dankles (among others), spun on Triple J's Soundlab, had featured sets on Sydney's FBi Radio and Datafruits.fm, and were included on a World Wide Juke Compilation. Having rocked a number of DJ sets in Melbourne and Sydney (supporting the likes of Dirty South Joe, Mark Pritchard and more) they bring a mix of influences in their sets from all facets of fringe bass music to create a frenetic megaparty!
For bookings, remixes, etc please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message here on SoundCloud.