- 1. Axoplasma - Antiport 4.51 402 plays
- 2. Axoplasma - Filmtapete 4.16 255 plays
- 3. Axoplasma - Name Lag (Axo's Overhaul Mix) 5.36 257 plays
- 4. Axoplasma - Defying Boundaries (Alternative Version) 4.12 172 plays
- 5. Axoplasma - Inner Conflicts 6.11 160 plays
- 6. Axoplasma - Roll-Over (Agravic Version) 5.23 201 plays
- 7. Axoplasma - In Space 6.47 264 plays
- 8. Axoplasma - Across Kuiper Belt 2.17 181 plays
- 9. Axoplasma - Silent Resignation (Interlude) 1.03 234 plays
- 10. Axoplasma - Unresponsive 6.16 245 plays
- 11. Axoplasma - Perpetual Ice 4.31 262 plays
- 12. Axoplasma - In Space (Mafia Train Hats Ambience) 6.33 444 plays
Axoplasma is a project dedicated to electronic music. The person behind Axoplasma is Matthias Farian, who lives in the Stuttgart area in southern Germany.
His first album was completed in 1997, featuring mainly techno and trance tracks. But it also contained several ambient and downbeat approaches which heralded the style of Matthias’ current Axoplasma tracks.
In December 2010, the new Axoplasma album »Cortex« has been finished. It contains twelve tracks covering mainly atmospheric ambitronica facets.
On Axoplasma’s website (http://www.axoplasma.com) you can find more information on the current progress and the project.
For quite some time, Axoplasma's tracks were a little bit too diverse to sail under the same flag: Ambient, House, Soundscapes, Breaks, Chill-out, Progressive. In order to separate all the different styles, there is a new project called Mafia Train Hats*.
From now on, Mafia Train Hats (or »MTH«) will concentrate on the more club-like electronic styles (eg. House, Progressive, Techno) whereas Ambient, Chill-out, Downtempo etc. remain Axoplasma’s main focus.
*) Mafia Train Hats is actually an anagram of Axo's name, Matthias Farian