Alex Chester - Art Is Made Of Freedom, Vintage Dreams And Honey Tears EP, you can download this EP for free at: http://www.bumpfoot.net/bump184.html 4 tracks, 32.48 ALEX CHESTER on March 18, 2013 00:07
- 1. Alex Chester - Honey Tears ( Bump Foot Japanese Netlabel ) 7.55 16 plays
- 2. Alex Chester - Dreams (Bump Foot - japanese Netlabel) 7.28 12 plays
- 3. Alex Chester - Freedom ( Hungarian Theme ) - (BUMP FOOT JAPANESE-NETLABEL) 8.49 11 plays
- 4. Alex Chester - Vintage (BUMP FOOT- JAPANESE NETLABEL) 8.34 5 plays
- 1. Alex Chester - A Flower Betwixt Two Abysses ( Detox Recordings ) OUT NOW. 8.14 16 plays
- 2. Alex Chester - The Girl on the Music Box ( Disco Soul Records ) - OUT NOW 9.04 61 plays
- 3. Alex Chester - My Worst Friend And My Best Foe ( Reelaux Digital ) - OUT NOW 6.05 30 plays
- 4. Alex Chester - Synthetic Emotions - ( Reelaux Digital ) - OUT NOW 5.46 7 plays
- 5. Alex Chester - R2Deep2 ( Twinkle Candy Records ) OUT NOW. 6.40 3 plays
- 6. Alex Chester - Landing In Neverland ( Reelaux Digital ) - OUT NOW 6.07 45 plays
- 7. Alex Chester - Perfectly Wrong - FREE DOWNLOAD SONG 7.48 57 plays
- 8. Alex Chester - Meet Her At The Discotheque - FREE DOWNLOAD TRACK 6.19 28 plays
- 9. ALEX CHESTER - Gaia tell us your memories 9.20 47 plays
- 10. Alex Chester - Tengoku 8.37 48 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
DJ & producer.
Alejandro Aguilar AKA ALEX CHESTER was born in Mexico City. Coming from a clever family where we can find his great-grand parents as
orchestra conductors. also violinists and pianists, up to his father who was dedicated to the bass performance.
He starts his musical upbringing at the age of 9 playing the drums, but at 11 years old, already influenced by the earlies 90's techno leanings, he gets his first mixer and begins to experience with his home turntables and some other tapes. During the 90's, he begins to go to his first rave parties. Being involved and astonished by all that musical and ideological culture, he starts to practice with professional equipment at the age of 14 and it's at the end of the 90's when he began with his firsts GIG's.
Nowadays, he is still mixing his sets completely with 12 vinyl records, just as possible as he can, because now, most of the clubs aren't equiped with turntables for this kind of performance, an cause of this he doesn't only play vinyl , but he is also playing with digital media at the same time he remixes and plays some live melodic sequences.
he has shared stage with artists such as PHONIQUE, JOHN SELWAY, ALEX DOLBY, SULTAN, ALEX KENJI, MANUEL DE LA MARE, LUIGI ROCCA AKA MARSHALL and many more.