- 1. Auditory Canvas & Shawni - Solace of remembrance (Vocal Version) 6.30 3961 plays
- 2. Auditory Canvas & Shawni - Thread That Binds (Unmastered) Sept 2012 4.40 3591 plays
- 3. Wish Upon a Dream (free download) 5.27 2503 plays 88.0 BPM
- 4. All We Have is Now (Feb 2012) 5.32 2216 plays
- 5. Feel (With Kyrstyn Pixton) (feb 2012) 6.38 2027 plays
- 6. Out of Exile (Vocal version with Kyrstyn Pixton) (Feb 2012) 5.36 1603 plays
- 7. Winters Sanctuary (Vocal version with Kyrstyn Pixton (Feb 2012) 4.33 1481 plays
- 8. Auditory Canvas - Sea of Memories and Dreams 5.34 1602 plays
- 9. Fortitude 6.00 1774 plays
- 10. Chimera 5.31 2082 plays
- 1. Lost and Found 6.35 1597 plays
- 2. Spring Rain 5.53 1219 plays
- 3. Jade 5.19 1030 plays
- 4. Fabrique 6.28 1154 plays
- 5. Mystery Trip 6.42 2212 plays
- 6. Desert Sun 6.28 914 plays
- 7. Dusk Chant 5.38 804 plays
- 8. Lest We make it a Mistake 5.45 949 plays
- 9. Chrysalis 6.01 1654 plays
- 10. Get Green Soothe 8.23 1026 plays
I could give you my background, but it wouldn't really tell you who i am. I could show you photos, but you would just see my mask. I could tell you a story, but lyrical self expressions don't do me justice. You could ask my friends, but they'd give you their version of me.
But if you were to just listen intently to some of the music I make, you'll hear my soul ripped intricately open for all to see....
David grew up surrounded by music (at least until he took his mother’s record player apart at the age of 6 to see how it worked). His favourite toys were those that made or recorded sound. One of his most loved being the Stylaphone, which he was given at the age of 4.
David began Djing at the age of 18, playing local events and clubs whenever the opportunity arose, often for free, solely for the enjoyment and satisfaction it gave him.
Whilst at University in Manchester, UK, David co formed and ran a successful club night for 3 years, playing to a loyal, continuously growing crowd every fortnight. Success in this arena lead to David securing many bookings at local clubs and events around the North West of England.
Through his love for Djing, David felt an increasing desire to create his own music, and explore the soundscapes that were building up in his mind.
The day that profoundly changed David’s life, and enabled him to realise his life long dream occurred by chance. A friend took him into the University music studio, briefly showed him how to turn the keyboards and equipment on, gave a ten minute lesson in the music production software on the computer, and left the room. 6 hours flew by, completely hooked, he had found the path he had been searching for since he was a child.
Ever since, every penny he shouldn’t have spent, every spare moment he has, goes on letting emotions flow through sound.
Through the last 10 years David has been busy spending all his time exploring all the musical avenues that intrigue him, as well as concentrating on his own tracks, he has worked on numerous remixes, written, scored, and performed many contemporary theatre underscores and soundtracks, music for hair shows, and many other projects.
David donates much of all royalties received from the sales of his music to good causes.