Audiopilot House, Techno, Deep House Edits & Originals 4 tracks, 14.31 Δudiopilot DJ Official on November 10, 2013 07:24
- 1. Dense and Pika - Colt (Audiopilot Edit) 4.57 1056 plays
- 2. Ten Walls - Requiem (Audiopilot Edit) 4.58 155 plays
- 3. Δudiopilot & Rockstar Party Machine - Deranged Museum (Remix Edit) 1.06 91 plays
- 4. Ame Den Ratta feat. - Vulkano (Audiopilot Swap-Out Edit) 3.28 13 plays
Audiopilot EDM Bootlegs *Free Download* 4 tracks, 25.59 Δudiopilot DJ Official on November 10, 2013 07:20
- Download track Go to track Sick Individuals, Martin Garrix, Dannic, Jay Hardway - Blueprint Wizard (Audiopilot Festival Intro)1. Sick Individuals, Martin Garrix, Dannic, Jay Hardway - Blueprint Wizard (Audiopilot Festival Intro) 6.20 107 plays
- Download track Go to track Michael Woods, Nick Mentes & Mark Bale - Platinum Chains (Audiopilot Bootleg)2. Michael Woods, Nick Mentes & Mark Bale - Platinum Chains (Audiopilot Bootleg) 7.54 26 plays
- 3. The Partysquad, Mitchell Nemeyer, GTA - Pantsed (Audiopilot Bootleg) 3.51 24 plays
- 4. Blasterjaxx vs. D.O.D Fifteen Goes Bananas (Audiopilot 3rd Drop Edit) 7.52 46 plays
Audiopilot & Rockstar Party Machine Live Mixes/Podcasts 2013-14 2 tracks, 1.16.30 Δudiopilot DJ Official on September 15, 2013 23:30
- 1. Audiopilotdj - Jetset Podcast, Episode 003 UMF Edition 35.40 2327 plays
- 2. Audiopilotdj - JetSet Podcast, Episode 002 40.49 2333 plays
Marco Angelo "Audiopilot" is a house music producer and DJ by night; Student pilot by day at Seneca College. Currently 21 years old, The Audiopilot balances his courses and flight training exercises with his music production. He is determined to spend hours devoted to producing bootlegs, Tracks and remixes that will eventually reach professional status with in the next few years.
With a musical background in drums, Audiopilot quickly learned how to produce using the basic knowledge he learned from writing and composing basic music for friends, But a trip to Circa Nightclub in the winter of 2010 opened his eyes to the world of house music. After Djing clubs for only a year, The Audiopilot started to gain popularity with in the city of Toronto and later Montreal as well. After a brief moment of silence between September 2012 and October 2013 the Audiopilot has decided to continue his second career as a Producer. At the moment the Audiopilot is currently testing new methods and software looking to expand his producing abilities.