- 1. Audiopath - King of Kings (Original Mix) - (Snippet) 1.30 362 plays
- 2. Audiopath - King of Kings (Infestus Remix) - (Snippet) 1.30 239 plays
- 3. Audiopath - King of Kings (Trikk Acid Remix) - (Snippet) 1.29 252 plays
- 4. Audiopath - Candidate for Heaven (Original Mix) - (Snippet) 1.30 206 plays
- 5. Audiopath - Candidate for Heaven (Madji'k Remix) - (Snippet) 1.30 192 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Portuguese producer Angelo Santos has been crafting hard-biting techno under different aliases for several years and tracks on the playlists of names like Damon Wild, Richie Hawtin, Deepchild, James Zabiela, Matt Starr, Gene Le Fosse or even Mijk van Dijk, show how widely versatile he can be as an electronic musician. On other hand there's also his DJ capabilities, which took him to perform on either national or international clubs around Europe, but has more recently focused his efforts on the soulful realms of house music under the new handle Audiopath. His debut release with that moniker, the Kings of Kings EP, arrived on past february via Portugal's Circus Maximus imprint and besides being all over the majority of electronic orientated radio shows and press on it's own country and even in international press, it's also supported by artists like Robert Owens, Mr. G, Slam, Behling & Simpson, Moodymanc and plenty others more.
Following this debut EP other releases are already scheduled to the Berliner label, Suena Hermosa. Keep an eye on fresh news soon.
(Text partially extracted from XLR8R magazine)