APR045: Heion - Brothers & Sisters [Released 26/04/2013] 4 tracks, 27.15 Audio Parallax Records on April 23, 2013 19:09
APR044: Lootbeg - Acid [Released 08/03/2013] 3 tracks, 17.40 Audio Parallax Records on February 28, 2013 22:27
APRWAX003: COTTAM - DAWN WALK [Released 04/02/2013] 3 tracks, 25.57 Audio Parallax Records on January 31, 2013 23:01
- 1. A1. Cottam - Dawn Walk (Extended Tool) [128 Low Bitrate] 9.15 673 plays
- 2. B1. Cottam - Heavy Handed Disco Police [128 Low Bitrate] 8.07 565 plays
- 3. B2. Cottam - Neurological Breakdown [128 Low Bitrate] 8.34 502 plays
APRWAX002: ANDRAS FOX - YOUR LIFE (Released 22/10/2012] 3 tracks, 16.18 Audio Parallax Records on October 18, 2012 20:19
FREE EP: Everything's An Edit Anyway Vol. 1 8 tracks, 1.05.08 Audio Parallax Records on June 25, 2011 00:52
- 1. 1. Billy Ocean - Red Light Spells Danger (Another Project's Slo Mo Rework) 9.51 1523 plays
- 2. 2. Frank McDonald - Night Moves (Matthew Kyle Mix) 6.06 650 plays
- 3. 3. The Isley Brothers - Footsteps in the Dark (Vins Edit) 8.24 2128 plays
- 4. 4. Rene Moore & Angela Winbush - I Love You More (AC Re-Edit) 7.55 1328 plays
- 5. 5. Ann Peebles - Come To Mama (MannMadeMusic Edit) 6.18 579 plays
- 6. 6. Randy Crawford - Street Life (JP Source Edit) 8.33 1426 plays
- 7. 7. The Three Degrees - The Runner (GC One Hour In Musicland Edit) 10.33 657 plays
- 8. 8. Tony Adderly - I Ain't Mad At You (NYAK Remix) 7.24 518 plays
AUDIO PARALLAX RECORDS
Buy at Audio Parallax
Buy at Juno Download
Buy at WhatPeoplePlay
Buy at Beatport
Buy at HalcyonDigi
Audio Parallax is a community as much as it is a label. It acts as a creative platform for our circle of artists and producers to release their original music and express themselves without fear of boundaries.
Our artists are given free rein to push their own creative boundaries while acting as teachers and pupils to their counterparts. The label is an ever-evolving hive of ideas, with each release taking an influence from the last – labours of love, snapshots of the soul.
We understand that genre’s are a thing of the past, and to move forward and create innovative and thought-provoking music we must embrace everything that has gone before, without being restricted by the shackles of modern pigeon-holes and media imposed genres.
We release Soul Music: past, present and future soul. Be it Nu-Disco, Deep House or Re-Edits of 70’s Funk classics – all our releases are intrinsically bound by the labels collective soul.