The Arts Council has commissioned a series of six monthly audio podcast magazine programmes exploring the innovative use of digital technology in the arts and cultural sector. The series is hosted by arts and culture broadcaster and journalist John Wilson. The podcasts feature discussion and debate from expert studio guests and pioneering case study examples of digital projects from the arts and cultural sectors.
Each programme in the series will focus on one of the themes at the core of the new Digital R&D Fund for the Arts
1, User generated content and social media
2. Digital distribution and exhibition
3. Mobile, location and games
4. Data and archives
6. Education and learning
Podcast 1 - User generated content, social media and audience curation
- Simon Collister Senior Lecturer, University of the Arts
- Spencer Hyman, CEO and Founder of Artfinder
- Holly Goodier, Head of Audiences, BBC Future Media
Plus case studies from live social audience curation projects at Nottingham's Art Exchange and London's Imperial war Museum.