- 1. 01.Abakus - Silent Geometry 5.52 9774 plays
- 2. 02.Abakus - A Tale Of The Moon 3.38 6275 plays
- 3. 03.Abakus - Sudden Rush 4.48 5245 plays
- 4. 04.Abakus - Thought Police 4.22 4245 plays
- 5. 05.Abakus - Tears Me Apart 4.37 3668 plays
- 6. 06.Abakus - Folding Space 4.17 3460 plays
- 7. 07.Abakus - We Need Those Papers 3.11 4659 plays
- 8. 08.Abakus - The Sleeper Must Awaken 5.15 3733 plays
- 9. 09.Abakus - Angelic 4.43 3648 plays
- 10. 10.Abakus - I Had A Dream Last Night 4.40 11791 plays
- 11. 11.Abakus - What Do You Desire 3.01 3708 plays
- 1. Camp Bisco 2012 ABAKUS DJ Set 1.01.00 12371 plays
- 2. Abakus DJ Set July2009 (Live from Mexico-Tepoztlan) 1.03.59 3604 plays
- 3. Abakus - Summer2010 - FutureSoundScapes 32.12 3072 plays
- 4. Abakus - FunkyTec Beats DJ Set (December2011) 45.02 3259 plays
- 5. ABAKUS DJ Mix - Sep 2012 1.01.05 7243 plays
Abakus is an artist project of music producer Russ Davies, who also releases nudisco-electro under the Cinnamon Chasers alias, and progressive rock/ambient with his father Dave Davies (founder of 60s cult act The Kinks) as The Aschere Project. Abakus explores the deeper and more emotionally complex side to electronic music and is releasing a new dual-part album titled Futurism in 2012.
His sound drawns many influences from old and new and has become known for being of it's own kind, a fusion of breaks, dub, techno, trance and electro. His first album "That Much Closer To The Sun" as Abakus was released in 2004 on Liquid Sound Design, record label of veterian producer Youth (Killing Joke/The ORB). In the 6 years since releasing this album Abakus has built a devoted following of fans globally which has seen himperform at countless festivals and parties world-wide. Music from this album have been licensed to over 40 CD album compilations, on dozens of keylabels including Ministry Of Sound, Cocoon & Bhudda Bar. Abakus has remixed The Orb, Our Man From Odessa, The Perishers, Roxy Music.
Russ also releases nu-disco and electro music under the moniker Cinnamon Chasers, which gained major notoriety with the hit tune and video Luv Deluxe, which won the award at the 2010 SXSW Conference for Best Music Video. The video has been a major viral hit on the internet with over 7 million views on the web and screened on over 30 film festivals world wide, including best Dance Video category at the UKMVAs. As Cinnamon Chasers he has toured worldwide, most notably headlining the Elektrana Stage at EXIT Festival/Serbia, with Alexander Robotnick, The Hacker & Anoraak.
The new Abakus album Futurism is being released in two parts. The first was released July 2012, and the second part will be released early 2013.