E - engineered/ M - mixed / MM - mixed + mastered / P - produced / CP - Co-Produced 35 tracks, 1.01.55 Arthur Indrikovs on August 04, 2011 21:12
- 1. Nick Varey - It's Love [Rock / E MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 1.33 95 plays
- 2. Summer City - Going Under [Punk'n'bass / CP E MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 0.54 75 plays
- 3. Vinyl Thief - Blue Dogs [Indie Pop / MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 1.20 61 plays
- 4. Acoustic Pop 2 [Acoustic Pop / MM] - CLIP by Arthur Indrikovs 1.18 32 plays
- 5. Summer City - Bury Me In Pink [Pop punk/ CP E MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 0.57 41 plays
- 6. Ghouls - Original Rudeboy [Raegge / E MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 1.05 141 plays
- 7. This Is Your Life - Arrivals [Melodic Hardcore / MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 1.17 65 plays
- 8. Ruth Lorenzo - The Night (La Noche) [Pop / MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 1.19 165 plays
- 9. Franko Fraize - Taking A Breather [Rap/pop / MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 0.59 64 plays
- 10. T-Lane - You Mad Now [Trap / MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 1.22 34 plays
- 11. Nathan Watson & The Freakanomics - London Is Burning [Reggae / CP E MM] - Clip by Arthur Indrikovs 0.56 73 plays
- 12. The Green - Love & Affection [Reagge / MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 1.40 114 plays
- 13. Sleepless - Footsteps [Mathcore / MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 1.22 49 plays
- 14. Vinyl Thief - Compact [Indie Pop / MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 1.06 41 plays
- 15. Strand of Oaks - Spacestations [Indied Pop / MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 1.46 22 plays
- 16. Faces on Film - Waiting for GA [Indie pop / MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 1.10 20 plays
- 17. Ghouls - Shotgun [Gipsy punk / E MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 1.36 32 plays
- 18. For A Season - Get Up [Pop rock / MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 1.36 41 plays
- 19. Kira Kenely - Memories [Pop / MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 1.20 33 plays
- 20. Davion - WW3 - CLIP - [RnB / MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 1.30 31 plays
- 21. Jupiter Son feat. Doubledge - Lean [Hip-Hop/Grime / MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 1.32 23 plays
- 22. Freddie And The Hoares - Ravens [Folk'n'roll / E MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 1.12 35 plays
- 23. Acoustic Pop 1 [Acoustic Pop / MM] - CLIP by Arthur Indrikovs 1.14 35 plays
- 24. Nathan Watson & The Freakanomics - So Much More [Soul / CP E MM] - Clip by Arthur Indrikovs 1.16 38 plays
- 25. Freddie And The Hoares - Mr Proudfoot [Folk'n'roll / E MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 1.36 30 plays
- 26. Nathan Watson & The Freakanomics - Don't Hurt My Feelings [Funk/Soul / CP E MM] - Clip by Arthur Indrikovs 1.02 42 plays
- 27. Jupiter Son - T-Virus [Hip-Hop/Dubstep / MM] - Clip by Arthur Indrikovs 0.42 63 plays
- 28. Acoustic Pop 3 [Acoustic Pop / MM] - CLIP by Arthur Indrikovs 0.51 37 plays
- 29. The Maniac Agenda - Blades [ Dubstep / MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 1.44 57 plays
- 30. Nathan Watson & The Freakanomics - Don't Give Up [Bluesrock / CP E MM] - Clip by Arthur Indrikovs 1.03 32 plays
- 31. Freddie And The Hoares - You Need Me [Folk'n'roll / E MM] by Arthur Indrikovs 1.22 44 plays
- 32. Africa - Digitaline by Cristelu 8.07 1913 plays
- 33. Robin Schulz - Prayer (Bootleg) by Robin Schulz . 5.27 1872596 plays
- 34. Felix Jaehn - Sommer Am Meer (Original) by Felix Jaehn 3.52 47145 plays 124.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Gnarls Barkley - Crazy (TEEMID & Joie Tan Cover)35. Gnarls Barkley - Crazy (TEEMID & Joie Tan Cover) by Teemid 4.35 1629712 plays 115.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
I am a young and talented freelance audio engineer based in London providing professional recording, mixing and mastering services to cater to the needs of my diverse number of clients.
I am a graduate from The University of Hull with several years of audio engineering experience in both studio and live environments behind my back, I started my career as an assistant sound engineer at BH:Media Recording Studios in York. Under the wing of seasoned audio professionals I further enhanced my knowledge and skills, becoming a freelance engineer at BH:Media before moving to London in late 2011.
With extensive knowledge of a vast range of musical genres and my ability to work in a friendly and professional manner, I have been lucky enough to be involved with both new and upcoming artists as well as Major label artists, ranging from jazz to hardcore metal (and everything in between). No matter what the project, I give each 100% of my energy to help clients deliver the best possible sound.
Now being a part of the team at Arcadium Studios (West London) under EPI Program, I am able to provide my services at the World Class studio with very affordable rates.