- 1. Four Tet + Burial - Nova - (Andreas Saag's Start Stop Treatment) by andreassaag 7.58 4596 plays
- 2. Blond:ish and Climbers feat. Forrest - Back to Back [FREEE DOWNLOAD] by BLOND:ISH 7.44 34661 plays
- 3. Burning God Little - Tusen Bita (Barker & Baumecker Tusen Takk Remix) by NABOVARSEL 5.26 2309 plays
- 4. Vector Lovers - Melodies & Memory (E.B.E. Peace Of Mind Mix) [excerpt] by ebeaudio 2.03
- 5. Piroth - Feelings (Harald Björk Remix) by Kranglan Broadcast 5.43 2105 plays
- 6. Piroth - Dance Closer (Nathan Fake Remix) by Kranglan Broadcast 4.46 1320 plays
- 7. Bou by JATOMA 6.29 1723 plays
- 1. B.I.B - O'Clock (Armida's Cassowary Remix) [Unreleased] [Parsec Records] 7.25 22 plays 125.0 BPM
- 2. Thom Yorke - Skip Divided (Armida Skipped This Remix) 7.07 1165 plays 128.0 BPM
- 3. "Riva Starr Remix Contest" | I Was Drunk (Armida Remix) 6.19 251 plays 128.0 BPM
- 4. Tiga Vs. Maceo Plex - Future Plush (Armida Mash-The Fuck-Up) 9.44 101 plays 120.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
- Armida on Beatport
- Armida on Beatport DJs
- Beatport Mixes - Broaden by Armida
Armida is a House and Techno DJ/producer from San Miguel, El Salvador.
Since 1997 he started with his passion for music, listening to a variety of genres like Nu-Metal, Folk and Country. However, Electronic & Dance changed this. In 1999 he listened to The Chemical Brothers' single "Out Of Control", wich opened his mind to a new sound and musical taste. Listening to artists like Crystal Method, Gigi D'Agostino, Paul Oakenfold and Paul Van Dyk among others, he focused on E&D mainly, but always having influences from other genres and musical cultures.
In 2007 he started his first musical productions on different DAWs, learning by himself on that time. Through the years he developed a unique style of production, creating House music with minimalistic percussions and influences from Progressive House, Deep House and Techno. Being mainly a remixer rather than a producer, Armida is always looking for new sounds and influences to create innovative tracks mostly oriented to the dancefloor.
In 2010 he founded "Sound & Motion" along with YetTken, a non-profit netlabel that releases Experimental Techno and House music. In 2011 he got signed by Tainted Buddah Recs and now he's releasing his best tracks on Beatport, JunoDownload and other digital stores, while maintaining his netlabel with the best free music (and some of his own work).
2012 has been a great year for Armida so far, as his DJ career has also developed and gotten bigger. He has been invited for several guest mixes on radioshows like Cue Sessions, Electric Show series by Electric Wave Records, T-House Radioshow, A State Of Techno by JC Bliss and featured on podcasts like Sonarvoid Podcast, DJ In Sivar Podcast and Sivar Stage Podcast. In this year he has released his first succesful commercial DJ Mix called "Broaden" on Beatport Mixes, which has been downloaded all around the world. Also expecting his first EP on Tainted H Y M, sublabel of Tainted Buddah Recs, the end of this year will mark a new beginning on Armida's career.