- Evil Intentions(Prod. By AJ Archibald) [Hot/Deep Hip-Hop/Rap Instrumental] *Free D/L* Artwork AJ Archibald on October 04, 2013 23:14
- Paper Heart (Prod. By AJ Archibald) [Hot Rap/Hip-Hop Instrumental] *Free D/L* Artwork AJ Archibald on August 01, 2013 00:52
- Shameless Existence (Prod. By AJ Archibald) [Deep Emotional Rap/Hip-Hop Instrumental] Artwork AJ Archibald on July 29, 2013 20:43
- Never Forget (Prod. By AJ Archibald) [Dark Emotional Rap/Hip-Hop Instrumental] Artwork AJ Archibald on July 13, 2013 21:59
- Mindless Thoughts (Prod. By AJ Archibald) [Deep EmotionalRap/Hip-Hop Instrumental] Artwork AJ Archibald on June 20, 2013 23:45
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Sup??? My name is AJ Archibald. I am a 19 year old producer from Akron Ohio. I have been making beats for a little over 2 years now. I believe i have my own unique style . Mainly because i don't listen to other producers and try to make "Lex Luger" type beats for example. I make the beats i want to make and the beats that please me and express my emotions and musical talents to the fullest. I am not one dimensional like the majority of the newer young producers. Who can only use FL Studios and can't play any instruments.My bread and butter is Reason 5 but i have experimented with Sonar, Cubase and Live. I use a MPK88 to make my beats.... Its my best friend. The music i make isn't the only unique thing about me... Even the music i listen to is unique. Mainstream music today doesn't please my ears. It sounds dumb to me and taps into 0 emotions and memories. That's why i find myself listening to older Hip-Hop/Rap and Under Under Underground rap. I do listen to some mainstream artist such as J. Cole. As far as other producers who i like....Its not a big list. All of the producers i admire have their own style that no one can copy. Some of these producers being The Alchemist, Jake One, Ant from Atmosphere. and J Cole. I'm always down to work with other talented people. So hit me up on SoundCloud Twitter or my Email ArchyBeatz@yahoo.com
1. Find a beat you like
2. Click the "Purchase" button on the beat you have selected
3. Click the "Buy Now" button on BandCamp. Or find the beat you want add it to your cart on MyFlashStore and click the "Buy Now" button
4. Last read the Lease and Exclusive Right that i have below.
You will receive an encoded MP3 file of the song, and/or a copy of the raw WAV file. The song file can be delivered digitally or through the mail on a CD. Leasing rights allow you to use the beat (or song) for ONE commercial recording or broadcast. This recording can then be distributed at your price for up to 2,000 copies. Selling more than 2,000 copies means you must acquire a new lease or exclusive rights. You may also use the beat for non-profit promotional use or demos. You have full rights to record, alter, mix the beat/song in any shape, way, or form (except reselling the beat). In the event that someone buys exclusive rights to the beat you have leased, your rights shall stand and the beat is still yours to use. You may also acquire new leasing rights if you sell more than 2,000 copies since your contract predates exclusive sale. The seller will not receive a royalty from the sale of records or downloads. You must however give full credit to the seller (artist and/or producer name) on all commercial recordings. Upon purchasing leasing rights, the seller still owns the beat(s) and the seller is able to resell the beat(s) to any other party until exclusive rights have been purchased.
You will receive a MP3 file of the beat (or song), and/or a copy of the raw WAV file. The song file can be delivered digitally or through the mail on a CD. Exclusive rights grant you unlimited commercial recordings and broadcasts. You have full rights to record, alter, mix the beat/song in any shape, way, or form (except reselling the beat). You own the recording as a "work made for hire". The original seller may no longer lease or sell the beat/song, except for prior leasing rights holders and his/her own promotional page (no downloads there). The seller will not receive a royalty from the sale of records or downloads. You must however give full credit to the seller (artist and/or producer name) on all commercial recordings.