Kobra - Last Light EP - Architecture Recordings - ARX040 - Out 16th Dec 2013 4 tracks, 9.42 Ink ][ Architecture on November 26, 2013 20:22
- 1. Kobra - Last Light - Last Light EP - Architecture Recordings (ARX040) 2.00 760 plays
- 2. Kobra - Cloak Engaged - Last Light EP - Architecture Recordings (ARX040) 2.27 791 plays
- 3. Kobra - Apache - Last Light EP - Architecture Recordings (ARX040) 2.18 624 plays
- 4. Kobra - Fear Machine - Last Light EP - Architecture Recordings (ARX040) 2.56 701 plays
- 1. Ink - Infallible Drift (Dub) 2.14 887 plays
- 2. Ink Loxy Genotype - Yellow Eyed Demon (Renegade Hardware) 6.53 407 plays
- 3. Goldie - Angel - Ink Loxy Remix (Metalheadz/Razors Edge) 8.37 822 plays
- 4. Fifth Element - Instinct (Architecture Recordings) 4.30 387 plays
- 5. Ink & Dylan - Need You (Renegade Hardware) 4.48 651 plays
- 6. The Architex - Blueprint 7.03 329 plays
- 7. Ink Loxy - Amazon (Shogun Audio) 4.50 582 plays
- 8. Ink & BTK ft Jumpat - Legend 1.36 581 plays
- 9. Ink Loxy - Heavy Mental (Renegade Hardware) 1.47 930 plays
- 10. Ink - Ice Age (Renegade Hardware) 7.11 502 plays
- 11. Ink & Perpetuum - Speed (Renegade Hardware) 8.22 359 plays
- 12. The Architex - Altitude (Basement Records) 8.25 398 plays
- 13. Fifth Element - Micslaughter (Limited Download) 5.31 686 plays
- 14. Ink - Don Darko (Renegade Hardware) 1.54 494 plays
- 15. Ink & BTK - Reptile 1.34 474 plays
- 16. Ink - Venom 2.24 424 plays
- 17. Ink Loxy - Headz Roll (Metalheadz) 7.17 733 plays
- 18. Nas (40 years of) - It Aint Hard to tell (Ink relix) 2.40 580 plays
DJ Ink - Future Shot Mix Sessions- The 2000 Series 5 tracks, 5.16.35 Ink ][ Architecture on October 09, 2013 22:52
- 1. DJ Ink - Future Shot - Vol 5 - The Final Destination 1.05.54 2128 plays
- 2. DJ Ink - Future Shot - Vol 4 - The 2000 Series 1.06.39 1476 plays
- 3. DJ Ink - Future Shot - Vol 3 - The 2000 series (The Aftershock) 1.00.24 3117 plays
- 4. DJ Ink - Future Shot - Vol 2 - The 2000 Series 1.00.53 2120 plays
- 5. DJ Ink - Future Shot - Vol 1 - The 2000 Series 1.02.43 2105 plays
The Last Hero - Underground Mysteries EP - Architecture Recordings - ARX039 - Out Now 4 tracks, 8.48 Ink ][ Architecture on June 13, 2013 19:03
- 1. The Last Hero - Into The Further - Underground Mysteries EP - Out Now 2.12 1020 plays
- 2. The Last Hero - The Skeleton Key - Underground Mysteries EP - Out Now 2.12 935 plays
- 3. The Last Hero - Trenchtown - Underground Mysteries EP - Out Now 2.12 657 plays
- 4. The Last Hero - Underground Mysteries - Underground Mysteries EP - Out Now 2.12 689 plays
Architecture Recordings Free Downloads 5 tracks, 29.51 Ink ][ Architecture on October 09, 2013 22:40
- 1. J.Robinson - The Tribal Effect (Architecture Recordings Free Download) 5.29 3872 plays
- Download track Go to track J.Robinson Feat Shima - Warrior Temple (Architecture Recordings - Free Download)2. J.Robinson Feat Shima - Warrior Temple (Architecture Recordings - Free Download) 5.16 2013 plays
- 3. Loxy & Munk - The Revenge (Architecture Recordings - Free Download) 5.44 4152 plays
- 4. Ink & J Dub - Paranoia - Free Download - Taken from ARX LP002 (2002) 7.50 1457 plays
- 5. Fifth Element - Micslaughter (Limited Download) 5.31 686 plays
DJ Ink story :
An architect first visualizes then realises, making something out of nothing, making sure that not only the object itself shines but also the space around it. The sound is moulding, shaping and morphing at the hands of Dj Ink...
The year is 1990 and a young Dj Ink has solidified his love for the culture known as hip hop- as the years move on so does UK street music, there are new genres forming and Ink begins to hear what is familiar to him, but there is a new twist-It is the UK passing by the USA, with a huge dose of African and Jamaican influence, This is music to a budding Dj Ink's ears, he naturally becomes involved and it doesn’t take too long before he begins to make his mark.
First begins the Pirate radio circuit. Working hard at his craft and allowing the followers to get familiar with the roll, steadily bookings began to build up and soon it would be time for Ink to become associated with three names that changed the landscape of British electronic music-Basement Records, and slightly later Metalheadz and Renegade Hardware. Ink would go onto form his own imprint- Architecture Recordings, releasing anthems from himself and various crew members, bringing through new talent and the cream of the heavy hitters within drum n bass. If you're familiar with drum n bass/jungle you’ll know instantly the weight these labels carry, and if you're not by just scratching the surface you’ll become aware of the impact they have had. Renegade Hardware & Metalheadz are two commitments Dj Ink has upheld to this day, through thick and thin, engraved in the wall of time.
Essential work includes 'The 50th (Blueprint)' (1st Drum and Bass/Jungle tune on BBC Radio 1 essential DnB show ever!) and "Altitude" on Basement Records, ‘Feel da heat’ taken from the LP ‘Can u draw sound?’ on Architecture Recordings, ‘Kaos Theory EP’ on Renegade Hardware, ‘Shine’ on Metalheadz, and the now infamous posse cut ‘Instinct’ also on Architecture, this is just a small fraction by Ink that has made waves.
The now famous "Horsemen" project was a concept headed up by Ink, Loxy, Dylan & Keaton. Originally formed due to the affinities amongst the original four, the crew went onto bring together producers from all over the globe under the "Horsemen" banner- beat makers who have been inspired by the foundations laid down by The Four Horsemen went on to receive acclaim from critics and music buyers alike.
Ink has four long players under his belt, In chronological order these are- Incision and Can You Draw Sound for Architecture Recordings, Hard Soul w/ Perpetuum for Colours Audio and the most recent: The Last Scroll for Renegade Hardware. With these credits to his name it is fair to say DJ Ink has made his mark in DnB.
DJ BOOKINGS CONTACT:
To send demos to Architecture Recordings please add the AIM address :