STRANJAH - VISIONZ OF A FUTURE LP - ARXLP003 - Out Now 11 tracks, 27.51 DJ Ink ][ Architecture on May 13, 2013 18:03
- 1. STRANJAH - AMEN FURY - VISIONZ OF A FUTURE LP - ARXLP003 2.30 863 plays
- 2. STRANJAH FT TIFF MAK - SORRY - VISIONZ OF A FUTURE LP - ARXLP003 2.15 523 plays
- 3. STRANJAH FT GREEZY - MEDUSA - VISIONZ OF A FUTURE LP - ARXLP003 2.19 472 plays
- 4. STRANJAH FT EVIDENCE - UNDERTOW - VISIONZ OF A FUTURE LP - ARXLP003 2.31 475 plays
- 5. STRANJAH - KRYPWOK - VISIONZ OF A FUTURE LP - ARXLP003 2.38 441 plays
- 6. STRANJAH - CHANGELING - VISIONZ OF A FUTURE LP - ARXLP003 2.43 418 plays
- 7. STRANJAH FT EVIDENCE - INTERROGATOR - VISIONZ OF A FUTURE LP - ARXLP003 2.29 376 plays
- 8. STRANJAH - VISIONZ OF A FUTURE - VISIONZ OF A FUTURE LP - ARXLP003 2.30 350 plays
- 9. STRANJAH - ASSASSINZ REDUX - VISIONZ OF A FUTURE LP - ARXLP003 2.21 354 plays
- 10. STRANJAH - DECADENCE - VISIONZ OF A FUTURE LP - ARXLP003 2.52 335 plays
- 11. STRANJAH - EMINENCE - VISIONZ OF A FUTURE LP - ARXLP003 2.38 343 plays
Gremlinz - Fallen EP - Architecture Recordings - ARX038 - Out Now 5 tracks, 8.50 DJ Ink ][ Architecture on February 28, 2013 17:52
- 1. Gremlinz & Homemade Weapons - Ruff Age - Architecture Recordings 1.35 1301 plays
- 2. Gremlinz - Fallen - Architecture Recordings 2.14 850 plays
- 3. Gremlinz & Aspect - Kilo VIP - Architecture Recordings 2.08 734 plays
- 4. Gremlinz & Displaced Paranormals - The Engineer - Architecture Recordings 1.17 678 plays
- 5. Gremlinz & Homemade Weapons - Ruff Age VIP - Architecture Recordings 1.35 888 plays
VRH - Kozmodrom EP - Architecture Recordings - ARX037 - Out Now 5 tracks, 7.57 DJ Ink ][ Architecture on September 19, 2012 09:32
- 1. VRH - Trinity - Architecture Recordings - Out Now 1.20 968 plays
- 2. VRH - Eunoia - Architecture Recordings - Out Now 1.38 844 plays
- 3. VRH - Muka - Architecture Recordings - Out Now 1.42 820 plays
- 4. VRH - Kozmodrom - Architecture Recordings - Out Now 1.38 684 plays
- 5. VRH - Illusive - Architecture Recordings - Out Now 1.38 667 plays
Atmospherix - Confessions EP - Architecture Recordings - ARX036 - Out Now 4 tracks, 8.32 DJ Ink ][ Architecture on August 06, 2012 13:11
- 1. Atmospherix - Be Alone - Architecture Recordings - Out Now 2.46 1217 plays
- 2. Atmospherix - Confess - Architecture Recordings - Out Now 2.07 782 plays
- 3. Atmospherix - Initialize - Architecture Recordings - Out Now 1.50 777 plays
- 4. Atmospherix - Silver Tears - Architecture Recordings - Out Now 1.48 803 plays
DJ Ink Biography
An architect first visualizes then realises, making something out of nothing, making sure that not only the object itself shines but also the space around it. The sound is moulding, shaping and morphing at the hands of Dj Ink...
The year is 1990 and a young Dj Ink has solidified his love for the culture known as hip hop- as the years move on so does UK street music, there are new genres forming and Ink begins to hear what is familiar to him, but there is a new twist-It is the UK passing by the USA, with a huge dose of African and Jamaican influence, This is music to a budding Dj Ink's ears, he naturally becomes involved and it doesn’t take too long before he begins to make his mark.
First begins the Pirate radio circuit. Working hard at his craft and allowing the followers to get familiar with the roll, steadily bookings began to build up and soon it would be time for Ink to become associated with three names that changed the landscape of British electronic music-Basement Records, and slightly later Metalheadz and Renegade Hardware. Ink would go onto form his own imprint- Architecture Recordings, releasing anthems from himself and various crew members, bringing through new talent and the cream of the heavy hitters within drum n bass. If you're familiar with drum n bass/jungle you’ll know instantly the weight these labels carry, and if you're not by just scratching the surface you’ll become aware of the impact they have had. Renegade Hardware & Metalheadz are two commitments Dj Ink has upheld to this day, through thick and thin, engraved in the wall of time.
Essential work includes 'The 50th (Blueprint)' (1st Drum and Bass/Jungle tune on BBC Radio 1 essential DnB show ever!) and "Altitude" on Basement Records, ‘Feel da heat’ taken from the LP ‘Can u draw sound?’ on Architecture Recordings, ‘Kaos Theory EP’ on Renegade Hardware, ‘Shine’ on Metalheadz, and the now infamous posse cut ‘Instinct’ also on Architecture, this is just a small fraction by Ink that has made waves.
The now famous "Horsemen" project was a concept headed up by Ink, Loxy, Dylan & Keaton. Originally formed due to the affinities amongst the original four, the crew went onto bring together producers from all over the globe under the "Horsemen" banner- beat makers who have been inspired by the foundations laid down by The Four Horsemen went on to receive acclaim from critics and music buyers alike.
Ink has four long players under his belt, In chronological order these are- Incision and Can You Draw Sound for Architecture Recordings, Hard Soul w/ Perpetuum for Colours Audio and the most recent: The Last Scroll for Renegade Hardware. With these credits to his name it is fair to say DJ Ink has made his mark in DnB.
DJ BOOKINGS CONTACT:
To send demos to Architecture Recordings please add the AIM address :