- 1. Tease 6.00 268 plays 126.0 BPM
- 2. 02 Ride With Me feat. Anatra (Radio Edit) 2.56 54 plays
- 3. Cut feat. Troels Abrahamsen 6.11 583 plays 126.0 BPM
- 4. Muse 6.10 702 plays 138.0 BPM
- 5. Glitch feat. George Last Apostolopoulos 6.30 161 plays 128.0 BPM
- 6. Lady With The Tattoos (Instrumental) 6.07 434 plays 102.0 BPM
- 7. Tease 6.00 268 plays 126.0 BPM
- 8. 02 Ride With Me feat. Anatra (Radio Edit) 2.56 54 plays
- 9. Cut feat. Troels Abrahamsen 6.11 583 plays 126.0 BPM
- 10. Muse 6.10 702 plays 138.0 BPM
- 11. Glitch feat. George Last Apostolopoulos 6.30 161 plays 128.0 BPM
- 12. Lady With The Tattoos (Instrumental) 6.07 434 plays 102.0 BPM
- 1. 02 Ride With Me feat. Anatra (Radio Edit) 2.56 54 plays
- 2. Ride With Me feat. Anatra (David Moralee Radio Remix) 3.23 144 plays
- 3. Ride With Me feat. Anatra (David Moralee Extended Remix) 5.27 138 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
DJ Apocalypse7 is a master of the soundboard with rhythms and music that move even the most skeptical of listeners. One of the most in-demand DJ’s in the Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Florida area, DJ Apocalypse7, named for his own musical journey, continues to increase his credits and notoriety day by day.
Carlos Zamora, known as DJ Apocalypse7, fell in love with creating and manipulating music while seated at a keyboard in 2005. With a childhood love for dance, he found a calling to create and recreate music for the purpose of movement. A passion for electronic sound grew into a career as a DJ as Apocalypse7 collaborated with renowned opera singer Katherine Alexander and David Moralee out of the U.K. to create his first album, “Midnight,” a journey through a wide range of electronic styles from tribal house to trance.
Apocalypse7’s performance credits include a stint alongside Galaxy Girl at Ultra Music Festival among other notable shows in the area. Having released several EP’s and singles over the years, DJ Apocalypse7 continues to perform live in Florida while producing an upcoming album.
When asked why he makes music, DJ Apocalypse7 answers, “I really enjoy the impact and emotion electronic music has on people... from a smile on their faces to feelings of sensuality and euphoria.” His mission is to see that, and more, from each and every listener with every performance.