Aphicomann is the techno-logos act by Shay Daniel from Tel-aviv Israel.
Daniel is progressive electronic Dj since 1997 and music producer since 2011. A World traveller, Ethnobotanist and a researcher within the field of Anthropology, Ancient languages, symbolism and art.
Grew up with classical, 60-70‘s and psychedelic rock’n roll influences - Initiated by his older brother into playing the drums and percussions at early age, transmuting his musical enthusiasm and his rhythmic aim with mid 90‘s psychedelic techno revolution in Goa and Europe, spinning records and producing raves and open air events around the world.
Daniels’ current involvement in projects that testing a wider spectrum. He is creating, educating and working with natural organic structures and various environmental designs to reach an ultimate timeless exclusive experiences to his events.
He is lead by his intuitive curiosity for new ways of re-enliven new generation of ravers with an archaic and shamanic contextual practice and foundations.
His latest projects are annual privet made to measure production where a whole living ethos and musical flavour is expressed with selection of musicians, artists and performances in a communal eco village every summer solstice.
Among many others . .
Producer/Resident at ORGANIC BEATS, an annual summer solstice open air festival in the highlands of scotland 2011-13
- Event producer at THE BE-ING PROJECT, a music and visual art production company In Goa India since 2009.
- sound technician studies at Yoav gera Sound academy Tel-aviv 2007-8.
- producer the first EARTH-DANCE celebration in israel. A yearly autumn equinox. 2005.
- Waldfrieden wonderland and mannheim open air festivals in germany 2004.
- Resident in MFE club berlin 2004.
- Resident at THE SHELTER CLUB upper Manhattan 2001- 3.
- Founder of INSOMNIA party’s mother-ship, Isreal 1999 - 2001.