- 1. Just A Stranger 5.01 5631 plays
- 2. No Strings Attached 5.22 1522 plays
- 3. Time To Reminisce 4.18 1353 plays
- 4. With The Last Beams 3.39 2591 plays
- 5. No Love When You're Broke 4.34 873 plays
- 6. Still Kickin' 5.13 839 plays
- 7. Looking in The Broken Mirror 5.19 1869 plays
- 8. Street Cats 5.24 743 plays
- 9. When I Roll 4.31 1967 plays
- 10. My Wonderland is High 5.32 1884 plays
- 11. The Bright Side 5.05 844 plays
- 12. Something is Missing 4.32 1794 plays
- Artist Profile
- Hype Machine Tracks
- Listen On Spotify
Anvil Smith's music is nothing short of astounding. Russian born Yan Golovkin is somewhat of a startling example of what an obsession can grow into with the right motivations and some artistic direction.
Regardless of nationality, the quality of production far exceeds that of many young bedroom producers in Anvil Smith's peer group. Add to the story a barely functioning computer and an autodidactic grasp on music theory, we are in the midst of a savant producer. The Russian aspect only adds to the trials and tribulations that Anvil Smith has overcome to be able to solely focus on making great music.
Keep your eye on Anvil Smith and those supporting him as he will be running with the big dogs in no time. Enjoy his new album and watch for tour dates in the coming months.