- The Fifth - Winner, Raindance 48hr Film Competition Artwork angusmacrae on October 09, 2012 22:42
- 1. Lee - from Lee Harvey Oswald, Finborough Theatre 1.16 209 plays
- 2. The Fifth - Winner, Raindance 48hr Film Competition 2.18 540 plays
- 3. Back from the Sea - Toyota Avensis TV Commercial 0.55 540 plays
- 4. This Is Not A True Story - from Bear, Old Red Lion Theatre 3.18 104 plays
- 5. Reveal - from Thirst, short film by Jesse Ross 2.40 196 plays
- 6. Build a Boat - from Vessel, Edinburgh Festival 2013 0.37 130 plays
- 7. Start Again - from Scarborough, White Bear Theatre 2.13 241 plays
- 8. Cold - from Meeting, finalist - Copenhagen Intl Choreography Competition 3.04 156 plays
- 9. Reunited - from 5 Minutes, short film 1.33 235 plays
I am a composer and sound designer based in central London, writing for film, theatre, dance and the concert hall. I have written music for award winning short films and critically acclaimed plays, performed in some of London’s best theatres.
My work for film includes The Fifth, winner of the 48 hour film competition at the Raindance Film Festival, and more recently Thirst, starring Mark Bonnar, completed in Summer 2013. My music was recently featured in the new TV advertising campaign for the Toyota Avensis 2013, produced by Saatchi & Saatchi for mainland Europe.
Recent theatre work includes Armstrong's War and Nothing is the End of the World at the Finborough Theatre, nominated in three categories at the 2013 Off-WestEnd Awards, including best production, and I Am A Camera at Southwark Playhouse, starring Harry Melling. Other work for stage includes Meeting, a work for contemporary dance premiered at The Place and subsequently selected as a finalist in the Copenhagen International Choreography Competition 2013. Alongside this, I have worked on productions in theatres across the UK, including the Yvonne Arnaud, White Bear, Bernie Grant Arts Centre and Nottingham's New Theatre.
I studied at the University of Nottingham and graduated in 2011 with a BA Hons in Music, specialising in composition. I have Grade 8 Distinction on the piano and work from my fully equipped home studio in London, which comes complete with an eclectic collection of instruments from around the world.