- 1. Dorchester by Angel/DeLundon 4.04 89 plays
- 2. Meditations by Angel/DeLundon 3.20 53 plays
- 3. Neck Ties by Angel/DeLundon 3.38 40 plays
- 4. OVA by Angel/DeLundon 1.58 28 plays
- 5. Xu Be RA nt by Angel/DeLundon 1.19 75 plays
- 6. Apocalypse by Angel Elmore 2.51 58 plays
- 7. Asherah by Angel/DeLundon 1.34 119 plays
- 8. Message From My Ori by Angel/DeLundon 7.16 113 plays
- 9. In the Chi by Angel/DeLundon 2.04 100 plays
- 1. 7 by Angel/DeLundon 8.56 205 plays
- 2. TERROR (RAWR!!) by Angel/DeLundon 3.09 160 plays
- 3. Sun is Shining (Bob Marley) by Angel/DeLundon 2.44 667 plays
- 4. Dreamin (OBE) by Angel/DeLundon 1.42 98 plays
- 5. Mirrors (Dark Passenger) by Angel/DeLundon 1.15 99 plays
- 6. Queen Of Heaven by Angel/DeLundon 2.02 117 plays
- 7. Touch You by Angel/DeLundon 2.26 86 plays
- 8. House of Lourde by The Treehouse Collective 4.46 273 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Angel / DeLundon
Afro-Futuristic avant-garde artists Angel/DeLundon push the boundaries of sound by experimenting with, opera, jazz, and hip hop. ANGEL is a classically trained musician whose composition studies led her to producing and recording at her own home studio. She fused her love of Hip-Hop with her composing and began rapping to original beats. DELUNDON started rapping and started his own label at 16.
The longtime friends combined their talents in 2012, forming their own label, Angelbeatz/Delu3.0. The label's first release was their own Bakers Street (available on iTunes, Amazon). As a Hip-Hop duo, Angel/Delundon challenge their listeners. Their dark lyrical themes sometimes step into the perverse and their incorporation of varied time signatures breaks the musical mold of most radio-friendly Hip-Hop artists.
Angel/Delundon followed up Bakers Street with the release of a video for "Can't Stay Away," http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hf_Ra5edFo directed by Chicago filmmaker Alvin Elmore. The video's vivid close-ups and lack of a silly MTV-like plotline puts the focus directly on Angel and Delundon. As with their music, the video is richly colorful and stark in its honesty.
Evidenced by their music, Angel/Delundon present themselves as they are. Their artistry doesn't shy away from controversy, nor does it pander to what might be more likely to earn a mainstream dollar. Angel/Delundon write, perform, record, and produce music straight from the soul stretching the ears and pushing music into the future!