- 1. Between My Fingers 7.48 147 plays 85.0 BPM
- 2. Combo con Todo 3.32 352 plays 87.0 BPM
- 3. Trece 5.52 114 plays
- 4. Caribbean Longing 4.37 149 plays 116.0 BPM
- 5. Sin Compasion 3.38 83 plays
- 6. Assemble 4.23 69 plays 121.0 BPM
- 7. ReClocks 2.51 186 plays 132.0 BPM
- 8. CAW Session 1 2.10 300 plays 120.0 BPM
- 9. Pre-Samba Time 2.07 88 plays 124.0 BPM
- 10. La Partida 3.23 183 plays
- 11. Promotion Testing 3.33 67 plays
- 12. PolyDrummerBoy 4.32 238 plays 102.0 BPM
- 13. Seven Nation Army via iYM2151 3.56 59 plays
- 14. Thinking of Sand 3.59 87 plays 75.0 BPM
- 15. Short and Sweet 1.49 88 plays 120.0 BPM
- 16. Flashback 2.52 62 plays 106.0 BPM
- 17. Nightingale 3.35 58 plays 120.0 BPM
- 18. InspiraNodes 2.46 60 plays 120.0 BPM
- 19. Back to the Playground 3.12 184 plays 125.0 BPM
- 20. The Lord Was Testing Me 2.14 36 plays 65.0 BPM
Angel José started playing his brother's Casio PT-1 as a kid. He then took some keyboard classes and landed a gig playing a Baldwin C-630T Church Organ at his hometown church in Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico, felt on top the world, for an 11 year old.
He expanded his horizons in music by joining his middle school's band where he learned the clarinet. He progressed to the ranks to become 1st Clarinet and assist in teaching the newer members. After a stint in college, Angel José joined the US military to work in communications equipment, but never forgot how good it felt playing music.
He continued playing keyboard at different Catholic churches throughout his military career. As part of the Sacred Heart Hispanic Catholic Choir at Goose Creek, South Carolina, Angel took a big leap by recording the choir and successfully producing their first CD. Angel also collaborated with Cumbia artist and rising star Alexandra Lamas, from Argentina.
About three years ago, Angel started to play guitar, compose his own songs and delve into the iOS world by making all his music using an iPad. Angel might pours his all on every song and enjoys doing so, just like all of you here in the SoundCloud Community.
If you have an interest in collaborating and/or using the tracks contained here, please leave a note on my inbox.
Thank you for visiting! Your amigo, Angel José.