- 1. SKMB Guest Mix - Andy Clockwork by Some Kind Of Music Blog 2.07.40 713 plays
- 2. Exclusiv mix for Kwality Radio (May 2013) by andy clockwork 1.16.16 977 plays
- 3. summer 2012 dj mix by andy clockwork 1.27.44 1000 plays
- 4. DJ MIX: Andy Clockwork presents: Andonian 2.0 by andy clockwork 1.14.41 809 plays
- 1. Top Dog (preview) 2.21 475 plays
- 2. Glide and Stride 6.45 455 plays
- 3. To get Down (Original Mix) 4.56 442 plays
- 4. Jiffy Sticks_Andy Clockwork 6.23 361 plays
- 5. Everytime I groove 6.28 243 plays 121.0 BPM
- 6. Andy Clockwork 1081 Original mix 6.25 261 plays
- 7. Middle Earth 6.48 385 plays
- 8. Kool Janet - Free download 7.28 894 plays
- 9. Technical Dreams 7.21 368 plays
- 1. Natasha Kmeto - Prideless- Andy Clockwork Deep Bump Remix 6.35 403 plays
- 2. Kool Janet - Free download 7.28 894 plays
- 3. It's a Journey, alright (revisited) 8.04 493 plays
- 4. Trippy Disco Andy Clockwork Original Mix 6.20 399 plays 125.0 BPM
- 5. Do you wanna get funky - Andy Clockwork Bootleg edit 6.20 468 plays 104.0 BPM
- 6. She's Feisty - Andy Clockwork mix - FREE DOWNLOAD 7.14 387 plays
- 7. Clothes Off 7.33 438 plays 128.0 BPM
- 8. Yello - Oh Yeah - Andy Clockwork Bassline Mix 6.25 1363 plays 125.0 BPM
The first house music I ever heard was Jaydee's "Plastic Dreams"during a ski trip to Whistler back in the 90s. At the time I was heavily involved in live music, playing drums in a variety of different bands that ranged from punk to funk over the course of 5 years. I was also collecting tons of 70s vinyl and spending a good amount of time searching for those rare funky gems. I wasn't even DJIng at the time, I just loved finding super cool records for $0.50.
Disco was the next big influence thanks to The Commodore Ballroom and Tuesday nights. Disco led me to a few raves in the mid 90s. Just as I fully got bit by the party bug, I decided to take some time away from Vancouver and go check out Australia for a few years. It was down under where I got a lot of experience and practice behind the decks, DJing and hanging out with a bunch of people from London who were years ahead of me in terms of taste, experience and technique. I owe a lot to that Silky Crew. Within a year, I had re-located to Melbourne where I sought out a Saturday Night residency at Scubar downtown, playing a mix of house, breaks and techno. My first residency ever.
1999 marked my return to Vancouver with the firm mind set to "get amongst it" the best I could in Vancouver's clubs. Lots of hard work, tons of demo tapes (Yes, tapes) and many late nights finally began to pay off with regular guest DJ slots at "Club", the Lotus Hotel's prime time party spot for Friday nights. For the next 3 years after, I was lucky enough to be the main resident at Balance Saturdays, first at Lotus followed by a re-location to The Red Room. It was with this crew that I received a ton of local exposure and a whole bunch of experience playing to bigger crowds on a regular basis. Many good times were had. When Balance closed its doors, I began fiddling around with production more and more. Shortly after, I was approached by Intimate productions, at the time an up and coming promotions company, to be co-resident for their upcoming Saturday night at The Lotus. The Lotus had always been the epicentre of true house music in Vancouver, so I glady took the opportunity. At Lotus, my skills were pushed further as we began to DJ alongside acts like Jesse Rose, Justin Martin, Swayzak, DJ T and a slew of other top notch talent. At this time I also started a label called Clocktower Records as a vehicle to release my own music. The label is now of hiatus, but I learned a great deal about the effort and dedication it takes to run a successful imprint. Lotus sadly closed its doors forever last year, and its legend lives on in the hearts of those who loved it most. Vancouver has not been the same for our scene since. My residency there lasted close to 5 years and every night was the best night ever.
With over 16 years of DJ experience under my belt, you can mostly find me in the studio these days working on tracks and remixes. I am pretty stoked to have found this music and am grateful for all of the amazing experiences it has led me to.