- 1. Andrew Rayel Podcast - 017 (17.04.2014) 59.40 28991 plays
- 2. Andrew Rayel Podcast - 016 (03.04.2014) 59.06 44298 plays
- 3. Andrew Rayel Podcast - 015 (20.03.2014) 59.28 40910 plays
- 4. Andrew Rayel Podcast - 014 (06.03.2014) 59.12 45795 plays
- 5. Andrew Rayel Podcast - 013 (20.02.2014) 58.33 44803 plays
- 6. Andrew Rayel Podcast - 012 (06.02.2014) 59.04 43335 plays
- 7. Andrew Rayel Podcast - 011 Sirius XM (19.01.2014) 59.29 47503 plays
- 8. Andrew Rayel Podcast - 010 (YearMix 2013) 1.58.27 93500 plays
- 9. Andrew Rayel Podcast - 009 Sirius XM (22.12.2013) 58.40 33175 plays
- 10. Andrew Rayel Podcast - 008 Sirius XM (01.12.2013) 59.59 41667 plays
- 11. Andrew Rayel Podcast - 007 Sirius XM (17.11.2013) 59.49 42086 plays
- 12. Andrew Rayel Podcast - 006 Sirius XM (02.11.2013) 59.23 41726 plays
- 13. Andrew Rayel Podcast - 005 Sirius XM (20.10.2013) 1.00.03 58076 plays
- 14. Andrew Rayel Podcast - 004 Sirius XM (06.10.2013) 58.56 22570 plays
- 15. Andrew Rayel Podcast - 003 Sirius XM (15.09.2013) 58.16 23107 plays
- 16. Andrew Rayel Podcast - 002 Sirius XM (12.08.2013) 59.44 21775 plays
- 17. Andrew Rayel Podcast - 001 Sirius XM (22.07.2013) 59.50 43256 plays
Trance producer and DJ from Republic of Moldova.
He’s the modern day Mozart, today’s leading talent in the ever-growing trance scene. He’s the pride of Moldova, known for his unique and very own sound. He is Andrei Rata, better known as Andrew Rayel.
Born on July 21st, 1992, his young age never stopped him from taking the lead in the next generation of EDM producers. Developing strong musical skills, he studied orchestral music and kicked off his producing career at only 13 years of age. It didn’t take long for the passionate music lover to translate his ideas into sounds. He created a truly unique, significant sound, one of piano power, harmonic balance and euphoric tales. And so, years later, his originals and remixes are praised by many and loved by more. But, rest assured, the Andrew Rayel story has only just started.
"Trance was the perfect solution as it is an combination of melody, harmony and energy, elements that I prefer the most.” says Andrew Rayel.
Often called ‘the new Armin van Buuren’, it’s no surprise that Andrew indeed found the support of the man himself. Having the number one DJ supporting his tracks on the world famous A State of Trance radio show has ever been a dream of Andrew. And sometimes, dreams come true. His tracks ‘550 Senta’, ‘How Do I Know’ ft. Jano, ‘Aeon of Revenge’, ‘Aether’, ‘Deflagration’, ‘Musa’ and ‘Zeus’ all made it to the show, often voted Tune of the Week and Future Favourite. The trance scene embraced Andrew’s refreshing sound, giving him a very warm welcome.
His tracks found a solid home on the A State of Trance and Armind labels, both part of the Armada Music family. Impressed by his originals, it didn’t take long until the Rayel sound became hot property for remixes. And so, Andrew was lucky enough to handle remix duties for tracks by Armin van Buuren, Markus Schulz, Tiësto, W&W, Bobina, Tenishia and many more. Earning the support of the DJ elite, the Rayel sound has spread all across the globe, from the underground clubs to the mainstream festivals.
Though his career is fairly young, Andrew has already DJ’ed the world’s most legendary clubs and massive festivals. From Kazantip, Global Gathering, Trancefusion, Ball En Blanc, Trancemission and Ministry of Sound to multiple A State of Trance 600 events, the A State of Trance Ibiza nights at Privilege and the world-famous Monday Bar cruise. As a result of his hard work and dedication, fans voted him #77 in the DJ Mag Top 100 of 2012. Expectations for 2013’s poll are even higher.
Same goes for the highly anticipated Andrew Rayel debut album. Set for release on Armada Music, trance land eagerly holds their breath, craving more of Andrew’s magic dancing dust. A little pre-taste of what’s to come, is Andrew’s very first and official compilation: ‘Mystery of Aether’. Out on Armada Music in early September 2013, it’s Rayel doing what he does best. He moves us.
“I believe music is a universal language that unites people with nothing but love. I intend to make sure that my tracks are all about emotions and happiness. That’s what’s driving music, making the world a better place.” says Andrew Rayel.