- 1. Sundivine - Our Generation(Original Mix)[FREE DOWNLOAD] 5.08 167 plays
- 2. Sundivine - In The Water(Original Mix)[FREE DOWNLOAD IN DESCRIPTION] 7.00 144 plays
- 3. Sundivine - In The Water(Vocal Mix)[FREE DOWNLOAD IN DESCRIPTION] 7.00 287 plays
- 1. Sundivine - Going 2 a Party (Original Mix)[Front Artillery Records] 4.39 275 plays
- 2. Sundivine - Party Hard (Bonzee Remix) [Front Rrtillery Records] 4.38 148 plays
- 3. Sundivine - Party Hard(Original Mix)[Front Artillery Recods] 4.10 290 plays
- 4. Sundivine - How 2(Original Mix)[Front Artillery Records] 5.52 100 plays
- 5. Sundivine - The Music Came First(Original Mix) [Front Artillery Records] 2.53 158 plays
- 1. Sundivine - Premium(Original mix) 5.55 468 plays
- 2. Sundivine - The Future(Original Mix) - [Front Artillery Records] 5.33 501 plays 101.0 BPM
- 3. Sundivine - Im Going to a Party Tomorrow(Original Mix) - [Front Artillery Records] 6.26 253 plays 125.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
I am a 15 year old Hungarian Producer/Dj.
I have been using Fl Studio since 2011 and had my first Beatport release (Techno Monster Ep) in 2013.
My fisrt popular song was The Future. It was reuploaded on many youtube channels, featured on the Beatport main page and EDM.com.
My intreast in music is limitless but i have mainly produced Drumstep, DnB, Dubstep, Glitch Hop, Electro House, Trance, Hard Dance and classical/Movie music.
My goal as a musician is to one day tour the world like Porter Robinson, Skrillex , Mord Fustang and many more have.
Latley i have been intreasted in getting into performin live in clubs and festivals.
If you are interasted in booking me or have any questions/collab/remix request hit me up at :firstname.lastname@example.org
When i Dj i dont limit myself to genere, i rather play by sound. For example i might be mixing minimal but i might drop some neuro tech or dark dnb style music to. I play mainly between 110 and 175 but i like to change it up douring the show too.